Time for a cat nap

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
My cat decided to take a nap on my quilt, isn't she cute? She looks like she could live up to her name, "Angel", but don't be fooled, she's a demon under that facade:

catnap19zx.jpg

catnap20yf.jpg

From this angle she reminds me of a tribble, all fur:

catnaptribble9zu.jpg

So what is everyone else up to today?

Grunt said:
Aww.. Sooo cute :D
Don't be fooled, it's all a trick. At any moment she will launch and land on your face, moments later your lips are having a private conversation with the intestines of a feline. Trust me.

I Robert I said:
Don't be fooled, it's all a trick. At any moment she will launch and land on your face, moments later your lips are having a private conversation with the intestines of a feline. Trust me.

That's my Angel all right...

April23 said:
You know, its unhealthy to over feed a cat.

Awwwwwwww I'd soooooo lovekisshuglickmolestgrope the kitty.

Believe it or not, under all the fur she isn't nearly as big as she looks, pretty big yes, but not obese.

Go ahead, try to molest Angel, I dare you. I guarantee you'd lose some skin in the process :fly:

dreamwalker said:
My cat decided to take a nap on my quilt, isn't she cute? She looks like she could live up to her name, "Angel", but don't be fooled, she's a demon under that facade:

[IG]http://img85.exs.cx/img85/8330/catnap19zx.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://img141.exs.cx/img141/9011/catnap20yf.jpg[/IMG]

From this angle she reminds me of a tribble, all fur:

catnaptribble9zu.jpg

So what is everyone else up to today?

LOL Star Trek reference! Classic Star Trek too. :drool:

I have a feeling that I'm gonna catch crap for this post.

fly said:
LOL Star Trek reference! Classic Star Trek too. :drool:

I have a feeling that I'm gonna catch crap for this post.

Not from me. One of the real classic moments was when those tribbles came pouring out, all over Kirk :lol: The expression on his face was truly priceless.

I Robert I said:
Bring it on! I'm not afraid of it :cool:

*Runs away*

Grunt said:
She can't be THAT bad.. She looks so cute and fluffy :(

She is cute, fluffy, and beautiful, and a real sweetheart when she wants to be, a real Angel, but she has a darker side to her personality. When she's in a bad mood she really shouldn't be disturbed :eek:

:heart: her, but she is tempermental.

dreamwalker said:
She is cute, fluffy, and beautiful, and a real sweetheart when she wants to be, a real Angel, but she has a darker side to her personality. When she's in a bad mood she really shouldn't be disturbed :eek:
She sounds just like NME :p

dreamwalker said:

:heart: her, but she is tempermental.
Girl cats suck.