Time flies

We need to dig up the pic of Kevlar and myself on our knees before the Grate Hart Boxar King

:lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dinner - whole wheat pasta with meat/veggies, whole wheat pizza, stir fry's, etc.

Whole wheat pizza? What the fuck kind of froo-froo pizza joint do you go to? I'll bet they don't even have a proper cheesesteak.

In other news:

I can't find a proper cheesesteak in southwest Ohio. These heathen bastards don't even know the meaning on the word.

and don't even get me started on the pit beef.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh good lord no.... His head will be swollen for days!! :lol:

HE'S MINE NOW BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:heart:
:p it's okay, I was just doing it for attention anyway

:fly:

itburnswhenipee said:
Whole wheat pizza? What the fuck kind of froo-froo pizza joint do you go to? I'll bet they don't even have a proper cheesesteak.

In other news:

I can't find a proper cheesesteak in southwest Ohio. These heathen bastards don't even know the meaning on the word.

Are you one of those folks who thinks a proper cheesesteak is made with "whiz"?

itburnswhenipee said:

In other news:

Dont knock it till you have tried it. I used to be a strict Pizza Hut guy until I moved down here and experienced Mellow Mushroom that will do wheat pizza. it kicks ass.

Bubbles said:
Are you one of those folks who thinks a proper cheesesteak is made with "whiz"?

While I understand that this is how a proper philly is made, I don't care for it. I take mine baltimore style, if there is such a thing, with provolone.

Ryokurin said:
Dont knock it till you have tried it. I used to be a strict Pizza Hut guy until I moved down here and experienced Mellow Mushroom that will do wheat pizza. it kicks ass.

I used to go to the Mellow Mushroom in Gainsville. The building was painted purple with lime green trim and the mushroom on the sign looked totally "baked". Good pizza too.

itburnswhenipee said:
While I understand that this is how a proper philly is made, I don't care for it. I take mine baltimore style, if there is such a thing, with provolone.

I don't like the whiz either. You should have seen the shity looks I got when I ordered cheesesteaks IN Philly. :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
The other cleavage

othercleavage.gif

:fly:

If you cut off the very bottom of that pic, it would look like a hoove. MOOOOOOOOO

Bubbles said:
I used to go to the Mellow Mushroom in Gainsville. The building was painted purple with lime green trim and the mushroom on the sign looked totally "baked". Good pizza too.

I don't like the whiz either. You should have seen the shity looks I got when I ordered cheesesteaks IN Philly. :fly:

All this talk of cheesesteaks has made me terribly homesick. :(