Tigers in Savannah!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Thought I'd share my pictures with you all!

tiger1.jpg

tiger2.jpg

tiger3.jpg

tiger4.jpg

tiger5.jpg

tiger6.jpg

tiger7.jpg

tiger8.jpg

tiger9.jpg

tiger10.jpg

tiger11.jpg

tiger12.jpg

tiger13.jpg

FlamingGlory said:
Cell phone pics?

yes. We didn't think to bring a camera until it was too late.

Drool-Boy said:
They let people walk right up to the fukin cage like that?

Yep. They were feeding them raw meat off of bamboo sticks. One guy touched one of their paws. I didn't have 5 bucks to feed them though :(

JJ Lady said:
Yep. They were feeding them raw meat off of bamboo sticks. One guy touched one of their paws. I didn't have 5 bucks to feed them though :(

THAT sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Just ask that roy fagort how tame and docile them things are.

Drool-Boy said:
THAT sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Just ask that roy fagort how tame and docile them things are.

i went to a zoo new cancun and couldnt believe half of the things there. they had stone walk-ways almost like bridges in between pits where they kept alligators with no railings. if you tripped, you were goin down. wife got done swimming with dolphins and i ask whats on the other size of the pool, oh those are the sharks. but there's a net in between, dont worry.

thrawn said:
i went to a zoo new cancun and couldnt believe half of the things there. they had stone walk-ways almost like bridges in between pits where they kept alligators with no railings. if you tripped, you were goin down. wife got done swimming with dolphins and i ask whats on the other size of the pool, oh those are the sharks. but there's a net in between, dont worry.

lol yeah but if you go missing or get mauled in mexico, no one will do anything about it:p

Nice pics, I love Siberian tigers :cool:

JJ Lady said:

That sounds like fun, I want to feed the tigers! Maybe one of my pesky neighbors...

The South...:rolleyes:

Way to put her in a cage the size of a small car.

The feeding reminds me of the kid in some other backwoods country that got mauled because he thought he could pet the tigress's ear.