Ticketb@st@rds!$#*&$@

Hmmm, must only be me then.

By all rights, I should have died at least 3 times before I hit 30.

PS, those times had nothing to do with any kind of substances other than excessive amounts of testosterone, ADD, and stupidity.

Hmmm, must only be me then.

By all rights, I should have died at least 3 times before I hit 30.

PS, those times had nothing to do with any kind of substances other than excessive amounts of testosterone, ADD, and stupidity.

So you took some cock in the ass. Several cocks. Precariously.

so you're stuck in an elevator with John Denver, Bob Denver and a revolver with one round remaining. What do you do?

so you're stuck in an elevator with John Denver, Bob Denver and a revolver with one round remaining. What do you do?

Climb out the roof and onto the emergency ladder in the elevator shaft.

Shoot the cable holding the elevator, and watch John and Bob plummet to their deaths.

Once a show sells out the venue will usually release a second set of tickets. The problem is most of these tickets are partial or no view. Example I'm seeing Cold Play on Friday and I waited to long and the show sold out. Then they opened like 10 more sections at the venue except they were behind the stage. I lucked out and found some on craigslist for face value.

you could book all these acts for under $10K to come to your house:

R & B and Classic Soul

Avant

Donnell Jones

Carl Thomas

Ginuwine

Bobby Valentino

Pleasure P (Formally of Pretty Ricky)

Ray J

Donnie

Slim (formally of 112)

Case

Mya

Sammie

Hip Hop

Hurricane Chris

Webbie

BG

Juvenile

2 Pistols

Young Berg

Trina

Dolla

Crime Mob

Blood Raw

Fabolous

Gorilla Zoe

Unk

Lil Wil

Yung Ralph

Trap Starz

Scarface

Ball Greezy

Mike Jones

DJ Khaled

Stacks

Too Short

Ace Hood

Slim Thug

BG

Hot Stylz

Dunk Riders

V.I.C

Mack Maine

Uncle Luke & Dancers

Chingy

Junior Reid

Jody Breeze

Bigg Jigg(106 & Park Champ)

OJ DA Juice Man

Tay Dizm

Alfa Mega

Bizzle

Twista

Hosting

Buffie the Body

Flavor of Love Girls Bootz, Black, and Buckeey

Hoopz

Jessica Rich aka Rabbit (Real Chance at Love)

Tigger

Rocsi

Terrance J

Melyssa Ford

Old School

Slick Rick

Mc Lyte

Shirley Murdock

Lenny Williams

Big Daddy Kane

Adina Howard

Doug E Fresh

DJ

Prostyle

Q45

Scream

Purfiya

Bigga Rankin

Biz Markie

I plug my nose, those fuckers have been dead for years, and prolly smell pretty rank by now.

Also, I'd put Bob's hand on John's ass.

I need Doug E at my next birthday party. 14 days to my birthday shalimar. *hint*hint*

i saw doug E. rock a beatbox/rhyme routine for almost 20 minutes in south beach at a music conference (not the WMC).. one of the most amazing performances I think I've ever seen.

Honestly, it would be cool to have too short or doug e at your party.. LOL.

it's prob $7K for a 40 minute set and then I would assume a couple first class tix, room and board, rider, etc.

I mean, those "hosting" spots are pretty much just sitting around drinking and hangin out.