Ticketb@st@rds!$#*&$@

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
How does one outsmart Ticketbastard? Once a show is sold out is all hope lost? I've heard they sometimes release more tickets before the show, but when? where? how?

Does anyone know how to beat them at their own game?!?

:eek:

one of my alltime faves...fucking brilliant prog rock

I still have a strong memory of my first year in college. I had just bought my first authentic kick ass component stereo system, 150 watts per channel, with a 24 band eq, and these giant studio monitor speakers that were twin polypropelene 12" woofers along with the mid and tweet that put out some stomach punching base.

I turned it up to 11, and played 'Leave It'. The harmony part alone was kick ass, then the drums opened up, and shit fell off my wall, and the walls of the dorm rooms on either side.

I still get stiff thinking about it. God I love a good stereo system.

I still have a strong memory of my first year in college. I had just bought my first authentic kick ass component stereo system, 150 watts per channel, with a 24 band eq, and these giant studio monitor speakers that were twin polypropelene 12" woofers along with the mid and tweet that put out some stomach punching base.

I turned it up to 11, and played 'Leave It'. The harmony part alone was kick ass, then the drums opened up, and shit fell off my wall, and the walls of the dorm rooms on either side.

I still get stiff thinking about it. God I love a good stereo system.

I'm all about the late 60's/early 70's stuff

I'm all about the late 60's/early 70's stuff

Yeah, for some reason, I can't get into that era of music. I know it may be a crime, but I just can't sit and listen to stuff from the Beatles, or the like.

I do like some of the early to mid 70's funk, but, for me, music began in 1978. I can listen to early Yes, but really, 90125 is my all time favorite album of theirs.

Yeah, for some reason, I can't get into that era of music. I know it may be a crime, but I just can't sit and listen to stuff from the Beatles, or the like.

I do like some of the early to mid 70's funk, but, for me, music began in 1978. I can listen to early Yes, but really, 90125 is my all time favorite album of theirs.

listen to this and get back to me...they were ALWAYS prog rock...the beatles were bubble gum bullshit in comparison from day one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS2FUW7UkR0&feature=related

listen to this and get back to me...they were ALWAYS prog rock...the beatles were bubble gum bullshit in comparison from day one

Man, I support you in your love for 60's/70's music but I couldn't sit through that video. I was bored after 30 seconds. Then I tried skipping through to the middle to see if it got any better, and I suppose it did, but not that great. I just think you aren't going to sell somebody on this with that example.

Oh yeah, I know. I have listened to all of their work, had to since their one album hit me like it did, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. They are good, for sure.

It's like the Alan Parsons Project, though. I only liked 'I, Robot' from them. The rest of their stuff never found a muse in me.