THURSDAY NIGHT IS BF2 NIGHT, tell your squaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coqui said:
Can anyone provide a list of maps that have attack choppers to begin with (i.e. capturing a point is not necessary to get them) so I can practice? I'm already awesome with the regular helos but need to work on the other one.

I'm not really sure since different sides have different available equipment on each map, and it also changes again with map size. I know these ones for a fact:

Gulf of Oman (both sides, 32-64)
Operation Clean Sweep (both sides, 32-64)
Kubra Dam (both sides, 32-64)
Dragon Valley (both sides, all sizes)
Daqing Oilfields (both sides, 32-64)
FuShe Pass (both sides, 32-64)

Sarcasmo said:
I'm not really sure since different sides have different available equipment on each map, and it also changes again with map size. I know these ones for a fact:

Gulf of Oman (both sides, 32-64)
Operation Clean Sweep (both sides, 32-64)
Kubra Dam (both sides, 32-64)
Dragon Valley (both sides, all sizes)
Daqing Oilfields (both sides, 32-64)
FuShe Pass (both sides, 32-64)

Mercy Buckets
Grassy Ass
and Donkey Shits even

smileynev said:
Some of us have less free time.

sig.png

I play a few hours every night. I sacrfice sleep. It realaxes me.

SpangeMonkee said:
sig.png

I play a few hours every night. I sacrfice sleep. It realaxes me.

As do I. Even then I can only play every few nights.

Coqui said:
I don't even think I play more than 1.5 hours every time I play

Getting up to grab a twinkie doesn't constitute starting a new play session. Post a screenshot like Spange's

Sarcasmo said:
I play....a lot. Every night before bed.

sig.png

damn, you must suck. you only have twice as many points as I have for 2.5s the play. you need to get your game on.

fly said:
Sacrifice sleep? For what? Hard to get up for work in the morning? :lol:

I have to get up every morning around 8-8:30am, regardless. two nights a week I have to get up at 6am (for school). So, yes, I sacrifice sleep. I'll make a thread about my new job.

SpangeMonkee said:
damn, you must suck. you only have twice as many points as I have for 2.5s the play. you need to get your game on.

Yeah but your deaths outweigh your kills, so YOU suck.

Actually I do suck. But on the stat servers it's always me on foot in the city with an assault rifle. I prefer the trenches, where it gets hairy.

I see these guys who get 48 kills and 8 deaths per round and I'm amazed. I don't know if they vehicle whore or what. I'm always about 30-20.

Sarcasmo said:

Actually I do suck. But on the stat servers it's always me on foot in the city with an assault rifle. I prefer the trenches, where it gets hairy.

I see these guys who get 48 kills and 8 deaths per round and I'm amazed. I don't know if they vehicle whore or what. I'm always about 30-20.

commanders or vehicle whores. The really good foot soldiers will never score as well as the commanders and vehicle whores.

Sarcasmo said:

I mostly play a medic and/or commander.

smileynev said:
commanders or vehicle whores. The really good foot soldiers will never score as well as the commanders and vehicle whores.

I am all about the foot soldiering. I actually love the adrenaline rush of sprinting from alley to alley while getting shot at. I think I may be a psychopath. :(

Sarcasmo said:
I am all about the foot soldiering. I actually love the adrenaline rush of sprinting from alley to alley while getting shot at. I think I may be a psychopath. :(

nah, yer just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.