Thuper Bowl Thread!

Who is GOING TO WIN!?

• Total voters
Despite the score, it was actually one of the best games I've seen in recent years. Even before the 4th quarter nail biter.

are you serious? it was lame until the fourth quarter. it looked like everyone was half assing it, I could have sworn I was watching a preseason game :lol:

are you serious? it was lame until the fourth quarter. it looked like everyone was half assing it, I could have sworn I was watching a preseason game :lol:
no way man. there was lots of good action. brady getting sacked, some call controversy, some solid third down conversions... lots of good stuff.

you can't watch football for the touchdowns anymore than you can watch baseball for the home runs or soccer for the goals.

Agreed

This is the most re:tard:ed thing you have posted Mike. Hell this game was even better then when my Steelers won two years ago.

Yeah, you're just tarded. If anything, they were tired from 3 hours of football and cramping from the humidity. But I honestly saw no half-assing.

The airplanes that flew over the dome at the very beginning then came the direction of us and were still flying low enough they shook our house and were extremely loud.

The airplanes that flew over the dome at the very beginning then came the direction of us and were still flying low enough they shook our house and were extremely loud.

Have you been to an airshow? The feeling is amazing!