Hawt Throback Thurzday!

My metalhead co-worker was talking about Lars Ulrich earlier, which reminded me of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the f is this thread FULL of mainly videos?! Damnnnn, it's such a PITA to load on Fappertalk. Damn you people!

Ummm, I missed posting this yesterday but here is me with my babygirl, Skylar, when she turned one year old that day. I'm posting because she turned 13 yesterday. THIR-TEEN. TEEN! She is now a teenager!! Damnit!!

:( :( :( :( :heart: So emotional to look thru her pics throughout the years. PMS doesn't help. It's so hard to have a girl. So bittersweet. She will always be my baby, even though she is my middle, because she's the only girl. I can't stand seeing her grow up so fast. :( :heart: :cry:

QuGvKHk.jpg

Last edited:
:heart:!! & Yes, I have!! Well, I don't know. But, there IS something different about my face when I look back at pics. I don't have wrinkles, but there is something just...different. It's interesting how your faces just...changes as you get older, but I just can't figure out wtf it is with mine. :fly:

Why the f is this thread FULL of mainly videos?! Damnnnn, it's such a PITA to load on Fappertalk. Damn you people!

Ummm, I missed posting this yesterday but here is me with my babygirl, Skylar, when she turned one year old that day. I'm posting because she turned 13 yesterday. THIR-TEEN. TEEN! She is now a teenager!! Damnit!!

:( :( :( :( :heart: So emotional to look thru her pics throughout the years. PMS doesn't help. It's so hard to have a girl. So bittersweet. She will always be my baby, even though she is my middle, because she's the only girl. I can't stand seeing her grow up so fast. :( :heart: :cry:

QuGvKHk.jpg

Are you sure she's yours? I think you stole her from a white family.

:fly::heart:

:lol: :lol: ! I know, huh?
Just my oldest has an olive complexion, but still has blondish hair & crazy colored eyes. All 3 have long, black eyelashes, though. There's something.

I don't effing get it. You'd think JUST ONE would be my mini me to the T. I guess injun blood isn't very dominant.

Just my oldest has an olive complexion, but still has blondish hair & crazy colored eyes. All 3 have long, black eyelashes, though. There's something.

I don't effing get it. You'd think JUST ONE would be my mini me to the T. I guess injun blood isn't very dominant.

Maybe your next daughter will look like you. :omy:

You make very pretty babies. Sigh.

Maybe your next daughter will look like you. :omy:

You make very pretty babies. Sigh.

Awww, thankksss :heart:

And if we go the adoption route in Aus, I can pic a baby that looks like she might be my daughter, yayyy!!Baby shopping!! lmao!

ITS CRAAAAZY how your kids are SO WHITE and you are so Pocahontas :fly:

HOWEVEEEER

as much as your kids look nothing like you.... when I see pics of Sky, she does look like you... like a tiny white version of you with big blue eyes.

HOWEVEEEER

as much as your kids look nothing like you.... when I see pics of Sky, she does look like you... like a tiny white version of you with big blue eyes.

Awwww :heart:

She's just like me, too. Sarcastic, crazy, aloof, funny...just out there. I love it. :heart:

HOWEVEEEER

i always figures that was due to ridiculous tanning bed usage