Hawt Throback Thurzday!

Applesauce is going to freakin' squeal. :lol:

Adam Sandler fans? LOL! Some people can't stand him but when I need a good laugh anything from his first few movies does the trick for me! The Wedding Singer and Waterboy are probably my favs. :D

Adam Sandler fans? LOL! Some people can't stand him but when I need a good laugh anything from his first few movies does the trick for me! The Wedding Singer and Waterboy are probably my favs. :D

We love love love him.

By far, my fave is billy Madison.

Those movies are great but he hasn't made anything worth a shit in easily a decade. Phoning it in.

Agreed unfortunately. I think a few of his later movies have had some funny moments, the one where he pretended to be the gay fireman with guy from King of Queens wasn't too bad, but overall nothing compares to the first few he made.

Agreed unfortunately. I think a few of his later movies have had some funny moments, the one where he pretended to be the gay fireman with guy from King of Queens wasn't too bad, but overall nothing compares to the first few he made.

His newer stuff doesn't compare to the older stuff because it's a different style of comedy.
Happy Gilmore is a movie for college aged viewers. Grown Ups is a movie for those college aged viewers after they have gotten married and had a kid or two.
It does not mean that Grown Ups is not a funny movie.

His newer stuff doesn't compare to the older stuff because it's a different style of comedy.
Happy Gilmore is a movie for college aged viewers. Grown Ups is a movie for those college aged viewers after they have gotten married and had a kid or two.
It does not mean that Grown Ups is not a funny movie.

Grown Ups wasn't bad, I see they made a sequel, David Spades character was my favorite in that.