Threesomes for Jebus?

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
http://www.sexinchrist.com/threesome.html

The possibility of a threesome, or ménage a trois, brings up two main issues of concern to Christians, those of homosexuality and adultery. Much has been said about Biblical prohibitions against both of these behaviors, but we must look at this situation carefully in context to see how and whether these rules apply. Let’s first consider the problem of homosexuality as it relates to a threesome. It’s common knowledge that in several passages in both the Old and New Testament the Bible prohibits homosexual acts between men. Although two men having simultaneous sexual relations with one woman may not have any overt homosexual contact between them, the act of sharing a woman and being together in a sexual situation is nevertheless homoerotic and suggests implied homosexuality, as well as presenting a temptation to experiment where one may ordinarily not. For this reason, we feel it is best for a couple to avoid bringing another man into the picture.
Hilarious and there is more

Playing by God’s Rules

If, on the other hand, a married couple feels their relationship would benefit from them establishing a loving involvement another woman, out of respect for the couple’s marriage, and out of respect for any marital attachments of the other woman, they must abide by certain limits and conditions:

(1) To avoid the impropriety of male homosexuality, a heterosexual couple should not under any circumstances form a threesome with another man.
(2) Both women involved in the threesome must be willing to keep within traditional female roles (i.e., not taking on masculine appearance or behavior in or out of the bedroom) and recognize the male as the leader in the relationship.
(3) If the wife’s lesbian sex partner is unmarried, it may be permissible for the husband to have relations with her only with his wife’s consent.
(4) If the wife’s lesbian sex partner is unmarried, but the wife does not wish her to have relations with the other woman, the husband should respect this.
(5) If the wife’s lesbian sex partner is married, her husband must not have objections to the relationship.
(6) If the wife’s lesbian sex partner is married, the husband should refrain from having any sexual relations with her, and should make every effort to control his fantasies about her. He should concentrate his attention on his own wife.

Last edited:
Where does it say anything about homosexuality in the bible? I love the criteria of how to make a threesome okay. :lol:

Geezus, sexually repressed !

Well there was the whole sodom and gomorrah thing . . .

Wikipedia doesn't say it is about homosexuality... just that it is interpreted that way. [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah[/ame]

Or am I not reading this correctly?

Lying could mean just lying. The whole bible is up to interpretation. We must stone women for not being virgins!

Ok I got out my bible. Starting in Genesis 18. God is talking to Abraham about the two cities saying that there was a great wicked there and that he would destroy the cities. Abraham begs God to pull out the innocent from the wicked then kill the wicked. So God sends two angels to Sodom and Lot comes across these angels and brings them into his home to dine with him. Gen 19:4 "The men of the city, EVEN the men of the city, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said until him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." The word "known" is finer defined in Gen 19:7-8 "I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now I have two daughters which have not known man; let me bring them out unto you and do ye to them as is good in your eyes."

I'm not saying anything about homosexuality but you cannot claim that it is not mentioned in the Bible.

Ok I got out my bible. Starting in Genesis 18. God is talking to Abraham about the two cities saying that there was a great wicked there and that he would destroy the cities. Abraham begs God to pull out the innocent from the wicked then kill the wicked. So God sends two angels to Sodom and Lot comes across these angels and brings them into his home to dine with him. Gen 19:4 "The men of the city, EVEN the men of the city, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said until him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." The word "known" is finer defined in Gen 19:7-8 "I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now I have two daughters which have not known man; let me bring them out unto you and do ye to them as is good in your eyes."

I'm not saying anything about homosexuality but you cannot claim that it is not mentioned in the Bible.
So wait.. where does it say it in the bible? I did not catch that from what you posted... IM SO LOST.

So wait.. where does it say it in the bible? I did not catch that from what you posted... IM SO LOST.

Gen 19:4

Genesis is the Book 19 is the chapter 4 is the verse.

Furthermore! God speaking to men in Leviticus 18:22
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Why does everyone have a problem with double dicking their wives?

I don't understand this either. If there is going to be a threesome... you gotta be fair. Two chicks and a dude one night and two dudes and the chick another night.

No one way street you homophobes.