Halp Threads being closed

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
Marklar
₥0
apparently due to poor ratings.

this seems like a strange reason to give when certain other 2-star threads are still open. Methinks this is not the true reason for said thread closures.

amirite?

PS. I am thoroughly aware of the high probability of this thread being closed. :p

apparently due to poor ratings.

this seems like a strange reason to give when certain other 2-star threads are still open. Methinks this is not the true reason for said thread closures.

amirite?

PS. I am thoroughly aware of the high probability of this thread being closed. :p
it's auitomatic. the rating isn't 2, it's 2.x and the cutoff is somewhere between 2 and 3.

No, there is a complex algorithm involving the price of tea in Hamgyŏng-nam do, April's butt hair length, and :gloerf: futures that determines when a thread gets locked.

that, and the number of scotches we've consumed that morning

No, there is a complex algorithm involving the price of tea in Hamgyŏng-nam do, April's butt hair length, and :gloerf: futures that determines when a thread gets locked.

So April's butt hair is fairly long at the moment then? Interesting.

On a more serious and obvious note it's pretty blatant that all threads relating to Bree and her leaving were just locked.

So April's butt hair is fairly long at the moment then? Interesting.

On a more serious and obvious note it's pretty blatant that all threads relating to Bree and her leaving were just locked.

Had nothing to do with posters here not wanting to incite more drama would it?

lol thats why I said it was obvious.

just pointing out that the mod bot's comments about the threads being locked due merely to low thread ratings were incorrect. :D

I think the statements were correct, and that they were closed by community vote, as opposed to someone with malevolent intentions.