Thread Closed via Rating (Updated 11/3)

fly said:
myphpadmin > The Horde

i am so much of a retard that i started working out the calculations for users it would take to get teh average rating below 2 starting at 2,000.

I CANT HELP THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD

thrawn said:
i am so much of a retard that i started working out the calculations for users it would take to get teh average rating below 2 starting at 2,000.

I CANT HELP THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD
hahahaha

How many 1 votes will it take???

This just in:

Scott was brutally assaulted with a blackberry device and one gold Legend Of Zelda video game cartridge while preparing chicken cacciatore, snow peas and potatos au gratin. Police apprehended a female in a blood-stained brown coat that kept yelling 'the numbers'. Friends were heard refering to her as Ang, the same pseudonym used in a string of lesbian attacks six years ago.

thrawn said:
This just in:

Scott was brutally assaulted with a blackberry device and one gold Legend Of Zelda video game cartridge while preparing chicken cacciatore, snow peas and potatos au gratin. Police apprehended a female in a blood-stained brown coat that kept yelling 'the numbers'. Friends were heard refering to her as Ang, the same pseudonym used in a string of lesbian attacks six years ago.

and Pandora was video taping the whole thing I hope! :fly:

Keep us up to date on any late breaking developements on this please ;)

thrawn said:
This just in:

Ang is soooo yummy. :drool:

thrawn said:
soooooo, how about that flymart....completely unrelated to your post, of course
I'm waiting for it just like you are. jackass :p

Part of it has already been released (The part that generates the marklar with posts.) The other part was to have been released about a week after we switched us to vb3.5 (one of the reasons why we went ahead and switched). Nothing has been released as of yet...

fly said:

Part of it has already been released (The part that generates the marklar with posts.) The other part was to have been released about a week after we switched us to vb3.5 (one of the reasons why we went ahead and switched). Nothing has been released as of yet...

didnt know that.

i just want to sticky the front page...:fly:

fly said:

the one thats being released, does the arcade marklar work again?