Thread about a game for women

so Coqui has hit level 70! congrats! Can you still play or is that the game? I wonder if they are going to expand it or just keep you grinding.

How many masteries do you have now? How many ribbons?

Damn Collections are hard, but I do like how they reworked fuel cans. I like the fact that it pushes you to help your neighbors. Which reminds me I added a couple people who are on farmville, I should add their farms....

Also, chim and I were on the porch (not lanai because we are not fags) sipping some beers while I was on the phone coaching a friend on farmville. It was epic.

so Coqui has hit level 70! congrats! Can you still play or is that the game? I wonder if they are going to expand it or just keep you grinding.

You can still play. I'm still working on getting full masteries on all crops. I'm pretty damn close to being done. They keep adding things to it to try to maintain interest so I'm sure there's other things. It's not like the levelling really was the reason were playing the game

How many masteries do you have now? How many ribbons?

d*mn Collections are hard, but I do like how they reworked fuel cans. I like the fact that it pushes you to help your neighbors. Which reminds me I added a couple people who are on farmville, I should add their farms....

Also, chim and I were on the porch (not lanai because we are not f*gs) sipping some beers while I was on the phone coaching a friend on farmville. It was epic.

I think i have like 12 masteries. I can't access games at work for facebook so I can't verify it. I know the first 3 pages of ribbons are full. I still have more tree harvesting for one, and cat petting. After that, it's the new ones they added.

Last edited:
I think i have like 12 masteries. I can't access games at work for facebook so I can't verify it. I know the first 3 pages of ribbons are full. I still have more tree harvesting for one, and cat petting. After that, it's the new ones they added.

Same for me. I have all of the vehicle ones done as well as cat petting ( :heart: ape) and animal/tree harvesting. I will never do the mystery gift ribbon, but the only ones I have left are things like collections which will take years at this rate.

I have the easy masteries done, like the 3 day, 4 day ones. Just one harvest session almost finishes that whole mastery out.

Same for me. I have all of the vehicle ones done as well as cat petting ( :heart: ape) and animal/tree harvesting. I will never do the mystery gift ribbon, but the only ones I have left are things like collections which will take years at this rate.

I have the easy masteries done, like the 3 day, 4 day ones. Just one harvest session almost finishes that whole mastery out.

Yep. I have like 3 more masteries before I hit those (been going from fastest harvest to slowest in order)