Thoughts?

also - are we talking about what fits nice or the brand mattering? for me the brand is kind of irrelevant

actually 7 jeans are the least intrusive as far as logos go. they aren't like mavi, tr, or diesel. But yeah they aren't blank like paper denim

perhaps i'm just obsessed with the idea of a specific type of jean. something you'd find in a barn on the set of twin peaks, rather than something you'd pull off G Shock's body after fishing him out of the everglades

also - are we talking about what fits nice or the brand mattering? for me the brand is kind of irrelevant

i like copper or gold stitching - the brand helps on this. i don't like it to be covered in any kind of branding. nor fashion holes or tears.

this

perhaps i'm just obsessed with the idea of a specific type of jean. something you'd find in a barn on the set of twin peaks, rather than something you'd pull off G Shock's body after fishing him out of the everglades

:lol: x 20

What's your opinion on selvage jeans? Has this been discussed?

You know that's just the finished edge of a piece of fabric right >.> It's like calling a sewing machine a serger. Whoa congrats you bought pants that werent made by children in vietnam (probably adults in malaysia lol).

You know that's just the finished edge of a piece of fabric right >.> It's like calling a sewing machine a serger. Whoa congrats you bought pants that werent made by children in vietnam (probably adults in malaysia lol).

well it's a better quality of jeans - and then you get to cuff you pant leg to show of the selvedge edge like they do in LA

they're quite scary, actually, those renaissance festivals...a bunch of hopeless, bitter actor-wannabes who take out their frustrations on the nonparticipating audience members. their sneers and jests are very, very real. their smiles never waver, yet your refusal to tip after some watery magic show flips a switch in their eyes from fake humor to genuine contempt in a half second. they imagine it being your neck as they gnaw on a steroidy turkey bone. it is terrifying.