Thoughts?

i've never heard of ed hardy, but alot of awesoem brands have cheaped down their products and put in a walmart line for shear profitability. its strictly business.

it gives less fortunate kids the ability to be part of an otherwise expensive trend. But also singles them out for only attaining the affordable wal mart issued notebook.

I have no idea who Ed Hardy is and will therefore not be buying any of his notebooks. The only notebooks I'm buying are the 15 cent ones.

I have no idea who Ed Hardy is and will therefore not be buying any of his notebooks. The only notebooks I'm buying are the 15 cent ones.

This is what I do. 15 cent notebooks buy 30 of them on sale good for 2 years.

I went to Wal Mart to pick up some odds and ends and they now sell Ed Hardy spiral notebooks in teh school section.

wtf is that?

I never got into the Ed hardy clothing isht, but does this new wrinkle not negate the supposed exclusivity of the line?

Fucking LOL is what it is. I don't know if it's the line I hate as much as the Douche Bags wearing it around here. I've seen Air Fresheners, Koozies, ^Notebooks haha, Lighters, and what ever the fuck else you can think of.

I was sad when Wal Mart took on Mossimo... that used to be a cool brand until then.

I'm pretty sure it's Target, and I think Nike owns them along w/ Starter.

I thought Mossimo was Target.

Yeah.
meh - I can't say I agree w/ you. Had you said True Religion jeans, then yes.

TRs are pretty good Jeans IMO, High priced ? yeah, but I've been able to find deals on them. I'd pair them w/ RRs before TRs. Just IMO, but I'm biased cause I really like the way TRs fit me.