Ontopic Thoughts on the Gov. bringing 2 Ebola infected people back into the US

What should been done with the 2 ebola infected citizens?

• Total voters
The only semi-logical explanation that we could come up with in lab is that it would be easier to fly the sick patients back to the states to treat them and then Harvest their tissue for study when that fails than to import the tissue from Africa when it would happen there.

It's still sketchy. Especially with all the hot water the cdc has been in lately.
How many run-on sentences is that? :p

The only semi-logical explanation that we could come up with in lab is that it would be easier to fly the sick patients back to the states to treat them and then Harvest their tissue for study when that fails than to import the tissue from Africa when it would happen there.

It's still sketchy. Especially with all the hot water the cdc has been in lately.

I just watched an interview with the CDC Director and he said it wasn't about the treatment because we could have flown in all of the same items in country. It was more of just to "bring them home". I'm assuming he meant so they don't die in Africa. Only issue I see know is with them being in the US now and say they die what happens in the family tries to fight cremation due to beliefs etc.

I just watched an interview with the CDC Director and he said it wasn't about the treatment because we could have flown in all of the same items in country. It was more of just to "bring them home". I'm assuming he meant so they don't die in Africa. Only issue I see know is with them being in the US now and say they die what happens in the family tries to fight cremation due to beliefs etc.

hand them their ashes and apologize.

I'm sure they don't have to be cremated if you wait long enough.

And the cdc wouldn't get fresh samples if they were still in Africa.

I don't think Their families even get to see them, they may as well still be in Africa.

I don't think its stupid if medical professionals can handle the risk and know what they're doing to prevent any spread/infection and can keep the patients fully isolated etc. I guess really Im not qualified to say whether thats the case or not, but I guess the CDC is.
This.

This is a non issue. CDC knows what they are doing.

"SENIOR officers, including three colonels and a lieutenant-colonel, are among 70 personnel to be punished for slipshod practices that allowed a B52 bomber to fly across America carrying six nuclear-armed cruise missiles that should never have been loaded under its wings.

The nuclear weapons were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off on August 29 on a cross-country journey from the remote Minot air force base in North Dakota to Barksdale in Louisiana.

The pilots did not know what they were carrying. After landing in Louisiana, they went off to lunch leaving the unsecured weapons on the runway for nine hours."
http://web.archive.org/web/20080328150722/http://www.projectcamelot.org/barksdale.html#2

Just as relevant as what you posted and yet, somehow, we all survived.

"SENIOR officers, including three colonels and a lieutenant-colonel, are among 70 personnel to be punished for slipshod practices that allowed a B52 bomber to fly across America carrying six nuclear-armed cruise missiles that should never have been loaded under its wings.

The nuclear weapons were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off on August 29 on a cross-country journey from the remote Minot air force base in North Dakota to Barksdale in Louisiana.

The pilots did not know what they were carrying. After landing in Louisiana, they went off to lunch leaving the unsecured weapons on the runway for nine hours."
http://web.archive.org/web/20080328150722/http://www.projectcamelot.org/barksdale.html#2

Just as relevant as what you posted and yet, somehow, we all survived.
Have you seen people in Louisiana.....I'm not so sure something didn't happen.

Looks like there is a potential case in Ohio. A women has been sealed off in a Columbus hospital awaiting test results from the CDC.