Ontopic Thoughts on the Gov. bringing 2 Ebola infected people back into the US

What should been done with the 2 ebola infected citizens?

• Total voters
You don't just bring 2 people back to the US on an airplane who are actively infected with a horribly contagious disease for which their is no cure strictly for humanitarian reasons.

There is another reason we aren't told as to why they are being brought back.

You just don't do this kind of things. So, there is probably a good reason to be un-nerved by this activity.

You don't just bring 2 people back to the US on an airplane who are actively infected with a horribly contagious disease for which their is no cure strictly for humanitarian reasons.

There is another reason we aren't told as to why they are being brought back.

You just don't do this kind of things. So, there is probably a good reason to be un-nerved by this activity.
It will escape quarantine.

Martial law will be declared.

WAW will watch from across the street.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
I've had Ebola a few times. It's no big deal. We just called it the plague when I was young.
Do you still have one of these tucked away in your wardrobe?

il_fullxfull.365038328_lmy6.jpg

People are all freaked out because they "crossed an ocean" with the virus.

I don't see Israel having issues or complaining about being attached to Africa. :fly:

I don't know why people worry about such things like SARS and outbreaks and all that shit. People way smarter than me will take care of it without me having to do a damned thing myself.

which is why 28 Days Later doesn't take place in the US

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
The only semi-logical explanation that we could come up with in lab is that it would be easier to fly the sick patients back to the states to treat them and then Harvest their tissue for study when that fails than to import the tissue from Africa when it would happen there.

It's still sketchy. Especially with all the hot water the cdc has been in lately.