GAY Thoughts on scooters/mopeds

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So I saw this and I clutched my pearls and gasped at its fabulousness.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-...?pt=Scooters_Mopeds&hash=item35b37091b4#v4-32

Pretty good price, free shipping, great gas mileage, and fast enough for the 45mph roads I commute on everyday.

What are your thoughts about a simple mode of transportation like a moped for commuting?

My commute is through 95F days with no rain and 45 mph top speeds. A scooter would be the perfect vehicle for said journey.

Yours?

do they have the 50cc limit thing in tejas? here anything 50cc and under(under, hah) requires no license, insurance, registration, inspection or emissions. you can drive it pretty much worry free with your only concern being gas and getting it stolen

do they have the 50cc limit thing in tejas? here anything 50cc and under(under, hah) requires no license, insurance, registration, inspection or emissions. you can drive it pretty much worry free with your only concern being gas and getting it stolen

Nope, if it has two wheels, you have to get a cycle license, no matter the engine capacity.

I had one stolen in the 90's and a buddy just had his stolen within the last 2 weeks. they're great for quick commutes in the city and you can steal one by throwing it over your shoulder if they're not nailed down :p

By the state definition, a "scooter" is actually a "motorcycle"

"Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle, other than a tractor, that is equipped with a rider's saddle and designed to have when propelled not more

I guess I am ok with that definition.

I had one stolen in the 90's and a buddy just had his stolen within the last 2 weeks. they're great for quick commutes in the city and you can steal one by throwing it over your shoulder if they're not nailed down :p

This scooter weighs 250 lbs. But then again you are HeMan.

And 50cc isn't powerful enough. Since I still need a full motorcycle endorsement, even with 50cc, I might as well get a bike that can go as fast at the 45mph roads just outside my apartment complex.

Yes but the metro is the same price and looks better. Most of those off brands are kits that come in pieces via the mail.

This is almost fully assembled. And the metro is $500 more. And like I said can't get to the speed limits of the roads I commute on. The Honda elite, however, would work. Unfortunately it's $3000