Ontopic Thoughts on fast food workers strike and pay demand

Thoughts on Fast Food Workers Money Demands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lololol

And, really? I never used thighs...

they're unbelievably good.

bbq, like I mentioned above. they're like giant wings. there's a lot of meat on them. They're not breasts, but there is a lot of meat.

Also, throw them in a crock pot for a few hrs on high with italian seasoning, a giant chopped onion, s/p, & then pull out the bones and you have outstanding chicken that can be shredded. Leave out the ital seasoning & add bbq at the end for shredded chx bbq. mex spices for shredded chx taco meat.

theyre' way easy to cook, and very delish. Also, JUICY!

nope. didnt buy a whole side of beef or anything.

Look man, im not saying you can walk into a store any day and buy cheapass steak. You cant. steak is one of the least frequent things to drop below 1.99 a lb.

Chicken and pork happen at least once a week though. And "lesser" chicken cuts like thighs and leg quarter (leg quarters are great, tons of meat), are consistently 1 dollar a lb, often .79 cents.
who has time to go to the grocery store several times a week? when you're broke, working several jobs, you need time to sleep and do laundry and shit. and if you drive to the store, driving there several times a week will negate any savings.

who has time to go to the grocery store several times a week? when you're broke, working several jobs, you need time to sleep and do laundry and shit. and if you drive to the store, driving there several times a week will negate any savings.

Noone? who said anything about that.

like do chicken and pork go on sale the same day, or would you have to go back?

I haven't bought any fresh meat since moving out, luge 99% has been cheap instant food, and just recently I got ebt so I started buying some produce, but I only make it to the store every other week or so and can only get as much as I can carry back

yta4y7uz.jpg

@Duke ... Missing you boo...

:lol:

Late night BK runs. What have I created?

like do chicken and pork go on sale the same day, or would you have to go back?

I haven't bought any fresh meat since moving out, luge 99% has been cheap instant food, and just recently I got ebt so I started buying some produce, but I only make it to the store every other week or so and can only get as much as I can carry back
Look at that USDA thrifty food plan I posted earlier. Works pretty well for EBT stuff.

The only part of EBT I cant stand is that you can't buy soap. It's like, really, really, need soap and it's just too much sometimes. Been using dilute laundry detergent to shower and do the dishes.

When I lived in the US, I'd mainly buy the cheapest dish detergent because it would be barely used, then suddenly all used.
I got a small bottle for less than a dollar. Multiple brands, too.

Granted, eventually I got sick of picking up little bottles and thinking they'd last, so I'd end up getting the biggest with some awesome smell. But Yea, I know you can get it for less than a dollar.

When I lived in the US, I'd mainly buy the cheapest dish detergent because it would be barely used, then suddenly all used.
I got a small bottle for less than a dollar. Multiple brands, too.

Granted, eventually I got sick of picking up little bottles and thinking they'd last, so I'd end up getting the biggest with some awesome smell. But Yea, I know you can get it for less than a dollar.
I usually get the 54oz bottles because they are cheapest per ounce, like $2.70. They last likeeeee, half a month I want to say? I also use it to mop the floors with.