Those Bridgestone tire commercials are hot...

S

smileynev

....they make me want to go buy tires, naked, in the rain, with a hot dancing model.

I think they are a little over the top and make no sense. What do hot models dancing in the rain have to do with tires?!? :confused:

kiwi said:
I think they are a little over the top and make no sense. What do hot models dancing in the rain have to do with tires?!? :confused:

Bridgestone tires are like two really attractive people dancing in the rain, they work great even when dripping wet in loose fitting see through clothing.

Lord Flaccid said:
I bet I could sell you fools anything just by showing you some hairy man-thigh.

I would buy any toilet associated with such an advertisement.

I don't watch much TV. Mostly because my full time job is reading. What time of day do they show, and what sort of channels? This sounds like something that Fox would endorse.

djduquet said:
I don't watch much TV. Mostly because my full time job is reading. What time of day do they show, and what sort of channels? This sounds like something that Fox would endorse.

what kind of gay ass place pays someone to read?

All times of day.

djduquet said:

Um, its a commercial. Its on most channels several times a day.......does that help???

EDIT: *shakes head* Silly Foreigner

Last edited:
smileynev said:
what kind of gay ass place pays someone to read?

All times of day.
You've heard of higher education, right?

As of the moment I still pay for that, but it takes up far more time than anything else. But 'gay ass place' man? Come on, that's what a prof does, they read, then write and teach. If you work at a University you have to write and read a lot in order to keep your position. At least, that's a truth in the history department scheme of things.

The Michelin Man shit from the past couple years creeps me out. The CGI version is just damned spooky.

djduquet said:
You've heard of higher education, right?

As of the moment I still pay for that, but it takes up far more time than anything else. But 'gay ass place' man? Come on, that's what a prof does, they read, then write and teach. If you work at a University you have to write and read a lot in order to keep your position. At least, that's a truth in the history department scheme of things.

LOL

smileynev pwnt

ChikkenNoodul said:
You don't know 'nev all that well :fly:

There's no pwning him unless you're an admin.......
Then there is only one option:

Make me a mod or admin or stfu about who I 'pwnt.' I didn't pwn him, he was just being retartedly ignorant. So I told him what 'gay ass place' would pay someone to do something that served the greater good.

I'm just saying.