Thorn's Fight Club

b_sinning said:
Why did the girl pull you're hair Bubbles? Did you do a slo mo hair toss her in face while flirting with some guy?

Actually Amy and I were at the bar talking to a mutual friend who was standing between us. I had my hair in a pony tail and my back to the crazy bitch who was playing Mega-Touch. She pushed me in between the shoulders really hard and said "Get your nappy fucking hair out of my game." I told her to go fuck herself and turned my back on her again. Then she grabbed hold of my pony tail and yanked so hard my head snapped back and I spun around and swung and Amy came over the bar. Then the bartenders came over the bar and broke it up.

FlamingGlory said:
60 some wins and 1 loss just for hockey. Probably been in 7 or 8 real fights off the rink.

Last fistfight was day before yesterday.

Of course Im only counting the times when people fought back. There have been many times when I hit someone and walked away.
Padded men, slapping each other on the helmets with padded gloves.

Candy said:
HA! Does the name "Jody" ring a bell??? You rung her bell! :fly:

Shit!! I forgot all about that. I'm just one of those shy girls that SNAPS when provoked :iono:

Wow ! I never seen Amy in action ... what up with the that?

Galen said:

More like drop the gloves, tear each other's helmets off, and procede to pummel each other into submission.

Sarcasmo said:
More like drop the gloves, tear each other's helmets off, and procede to pummel each other into submission.

... don't forget knock some teeth out

Galen said:
Ask Exo how it's done :p You have to drop your gloves or it isnt a fight, that is actually part of the official rules. You also usually try to hit each other's faces, and yes we do wear full masks in amatuer hockey, but helmets pop off easy. I dont think I've ever had mine strapped on correctly.

FlamingGlory said:
Ask Exo how it's done :p You have to drop your gloves or it isnt a fight, that is actually part of the official rules. You also usually try to hit each other's faces, and yes we do wear full masks in amatuer hockey, but helmets pop off easy. I dont think I've ever had mine strapped on correctly.
You need to come here and we'll go to a hurling game. Great stuff.

FlamingGlory said:
You can count on it and hurling does look interesting.
Good stuff.

I played it for a while myself, but it's a fucking rough sport and a lot of skill is requried. For now I'll just make do with rugby union.