Thorn isn't the only one...

Did you ever walk in on your grandmother bent over the bed getting pummeled in her wet hole?

asfjdlasfjasldhfksdfjksdhjksdlg

holy fuck, no. But I DID walk past her room to get to mine and fcking saw a ginormous black afro residing in the netheregions and I yelled at her to shave her crotch or close the door. She'd act so like, dumbfounded. And seriously, the amount of pubic hair that I had to put up with in the bathrooms in that house was serious punishment for just being born, I know it.

ALSO, she'd make me cover for her while she took a train to Chicago, (from Milwaukee), so she could go fuck her lover from Texas when he'd be in town.

This thread makes me

moist2288.gif

Last edited:
it really sucks because anything i think of type that are great insults are going to come back and bite me in the ass.

i hope you all have to sleep in the wet spot tonight. humpf.

I think I just found my "moist"...

"Touch Base"

makes me cringe

i read this article on phrases people hate to hear. things like "can you hold" or "i don't mean to be rude, but..."

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/16/words-you-hate-to-hear/

In the same category are “Sold Out,” when you’ve been been waiting in line at a movie theater for 30 minutes (I know you can get tickets online, but sometimes you’ve decided to go out on the spur of the moment); “Closed for Private Party,” when you’ve been looking forward to a meal at your favorite restaurant all day; “Back in an Hour,” when you’ve come crosstown to buy something you need to have immediately; “Not in Service,” when you’ve been counting on using an A.T.M. or getting a Coke; “Use Other Door,” when you’ve gone around a long block to get to what you thought was the main entrance; “Register Closed,” when you’ve been waiting not-so-patiently behind a fellow customer with 25 items; and “The role of Violetta will be sung by the understudy,” when you’ve spent hundreds of dollars to see Renée Fleming.

There's a follow up article summarizing the best reader comments here: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/and-the-winner-no-problem/

Apparently the least favorite phrase is "No problem", which is disconcerting because I say that ALL THE TIME.

Last edited: