This weeks resolve: Giving away free marklar

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I have decided that this week on UF I will not swear (aside from in PMs) and the person who quotes me swearing first will get 500-1000 marklar. I swear like a fucking sailor and I think I should try and restrict myself, even in typing. This morning I woke up and the first thing I said "Shut the fuck up bitch and get the fuck out my room". I guess I take after my dad but still, I swear too much.

Content: Can swallowing chewing gum eventually kill you?

***The following is a test of the NME anti-swear system***
***This is only a test***

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Iraq, blood for oil, America the free, british food sucks, bad teeth, stupid limeys, soccer sucks, Metallica is noise pollution, Tony Blair is the best British ruler ever, Buddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda

***This was only a test***

ChikkenNoodul said:

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Iraq, blood for oil, America the free, british food sucks, bad teeth, stupid limeys, soccer sucks, Metallica is noise pollution, Tony Blair is the best British ruler ever, Buddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

ChikkenNoodul said:

I think you'll find it's spelt Buddha, not Budda. However in response to your coaxing I tell you this: Reading George Bush, Dick Cheney made me laugh because it goes "Bush, Dick" get it? :fly:

As for the rest, there's no accounting for taste on this forum. :eek:

Nemo said:
I have decided that this week on UF I will not swear (aside from in PMs) and the person who quotes me swearing first will get 500-1000 marklar. I swear like a fucking sailor and I think I should try and restrict myself, even in typing. This morning I woke up and the first thing I said "Shut the fuck up bitch and get the fuck out my room". I guess I take after my dad but still, I swear too much.

Content: Can swallowing chewing gum eventually kill you?

I'll take the money now thank you

Nemo said:
I think you'll find it's spelt Buddha, not Budda. However in response to your coaxing I tell you this: Reading George Bush, Dick Cheney made me laugh because it goes "Bush, Dick" get it? :fly:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
As for the rest, there's no accounting for taste on this forum.
redface.gif
YA I SEE CUSSING IN THERE. :fly: