This Was A LOT of Work - Pad Thai

I need a set of them , but mine still work fine for now. I have the T-Fal Jamie oliver stainless series, and they're not bad. They were a gift.

I need a set of them , but mine still work fine for now. I have the T-Fal Jamie oliver stainless series, and they're not bad. They were a gift.

Yeah, for full disclosure, my friend works at Pottery Barn and got all of them for us for 40% off, which pretty much rocks. As far as kitchen stuff, the only thing I regret was getting Wustof knives. I like them, but the Shun knives are just so :drool:.

I am actually buying my dad some new steak knives for christmas... any suggestions?

That and he wants the new Hawaiian quarters that came out in November but I find it odd having to spend 50 cents per quarter :fly:

I am actually buying my dad some new steak knives for christmas... any suggestions?

That and he wants the new Hawaiian quarters that came out in November but I find it odd having to spend 50 cents per quarter :fly:

Forschner Rosewood. $90 for a set of 6.

or

Cuisinart CA4, $30 for a set of 4.

Yeah, for full disclosure, my friend works at Pottery Barn and got all of them for us for 40% off, which pretty much rocks. As far as kitchen stuff, the only thing I regret was getting Wustof knives. I like them, but the Shun knives are just so :drool:.

I need the Ken Onion knife soooo badly...

I have a Henkels Twin Cuisine Chef knofe and Santoku, I love the way they feel. I don't "do" sets, I prefer different types for different tasks.

I need the Ken Onion knife soooo badly...

I have a Henkels Twin Cuisine Chef knofe and Santoku, I love the way they feel. I don't "do" sets, I prefer different types for different tasks.

Yeah, thats what I meant. Shun does the Ken Onion. I'd even take just the Shun themselves tho. Sexy Damascus steel :drool:

And yeah, we bought all the knives individually, because you get a lot of useless stuff in sets. Looks like Amazon recently had the Alton Brown Shun's for a 6 set for $199. I sadly missed it.