This Was A LOT of Work - Pad Thai

Scott actually thought he got busted by a roommate for doing that because the guy had a webcam on his laptop, so he fessed up to the guy. I already told him that mikey has a webcam on his laptop too... :fly:

That's fucking hilarious. I've never really had a roommate before aside from my bro-in-law for a few months before he started dating my sister. And he was completely awesome, very much like me but more outgoing.

That might be why Scott asked me Sunday if he could look at the window in my room after I went grocery shopping. I'm thinking I don't give a fuck, all you have to do is open the door. I don't have much to hide in there.

But now that you say that, I have a webcam for my desktop out in the trunk. I'll put it in the doorway with the desktop, even if I am not using the desktop.

That's fucking hilarious. I've never really had a roommate before aside from my bro-in-law for a few months before he started dating my sister. And he was completely awesome, very much like me but more outgoing.

That might be why Scott asked me Sunday if he could look at the window in my room after I went grocery shopping. I'm thinking I don't give a fuck, all you have to do is open the door. I don't have much to hide in there.

But now that you say that, I have a webcam for my desktop out in the trunk. I'll put it in the doorway with the desktop, even if I am not using the desktop.
Dude you totally have to setup a webcam pointing at the door. PLZPLZPLZPLZ
and Fly told me he was "sick" when really it was "only enough pad thai for two".. :confused:

I was sick. :(

He actually asked you to go into your room? BWHAHAHAHHAHHAA

He asked me about stuff in the frig and about waking me up too the other day. Said something along the lines of past roommates have had a few rules and those were part of it. I don't give a shit, there's not much you can do that will bother me.

Better than being at a bar after picking your brother up from the airport and having some chick you have never seen before tell you she knows you. "You dont know me but I have been in your bedroom before, you were not there"

I am buying a lock with key this week. That and I came home after this weekend to find that someone had been using my room. I asked who and it was the guy on the couch but will not admit to it nor return my calls. I cant stand when people enter my room without asking me, it is the only piece of privacy I have in this house.

Better than being at a bar after picking your brother up from the airport and having some chick you have never seen before tell you she knows you. "You dont know me but I have been in your bedroom before, you were not there"

I am buying a lock with key this week. That and I came home after this weekend to find that someone had been using my room. I asked who and it was the guy on the couch but will not admit to it nor return my calls. I cant stand when people enter my room without asking me, it is the only piece of privacy I have in this house.

Whats the good part about living there?

Do you need help installing that lock?

Whats the good part about living there?

There seems to be little to none at this moment. I am stuck here in a revolving door of shit right now though. I have setup a full evacuation plan that goes into effect in a month and a half. If the main program doesnt start back up then I will be out first week of January to rebuild from scratch. If it does start back up I will have enough money to get my own place 2 weeks into Jan.

Do you need help installing that lock?
YESH :drool:

My side of rent/bills comes to over 1200 a month with 3 people living in a 2/3. I had a 2/2 before this that was half of that with only me living there, go figure.