this thread will be locked, read it quickly

itburnswhenipee said:
Eileenbunny and I will be spending the holidays with our families in Columbia and Ellicott City. I actually still own my condo in Columbia and hope to move back into it someday.
oh wait, that's right, I knew that!

well, everything but that you own a condo in columbia :drool:

no doubt you could sell that for good $$$ if you wanted to

elpmis said:
oh wait, that's right, I knew that!

well, everything but that you own a condo in columbia :drool:

no doubt you could sell that for good $$$ if you wanted to

I'd probably come out ahead if I sold it now, but then I wouldn't be able to afford a place in Columbia if I ever make it back there. It wasn't expensive (relatively speaking) either.... 86k and then I ended up doing about 10 or 12k in improvements. Eileen and I figure it'd sell for 120 or so.

I guess the moral of the story is that, yes, you can find affordable housing in Columbia... not that anyone else here knows or cares where the fuck that is. :)

itburnswhenipee said:
I'd probably come out ahead if I sold it now, but then I wouldn't be able to afford a place in Columbia if I ever make it back there. It wasn't expensive (relatively speaking) either.... 86k and then I ended up doing about 10 or 12k in improvements. Eileen and I figure it'd sell for 120 or so.

I guess the moral of the story is that, yes, you can find affordable housing in Columbia... not that anyone else here knows or cares where the fuck that is. :)
damn the condos I was looking at in columbia were all 200k+

elpmis said:
damn the condos I was looking at in columbia were all 200k+

Look in Wilde Lake. That's where mine is. Less than a mile from the mall and right across from the village center. There's a bunch of condo developments around there. They're old and kinda beat-up, but the location is fantastic.

keep wanting to prank call drool but i usally think of it at like 4am then i think his wife will answer then he will kill me or something