this thread will be locked, read it quickly

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
So last night I'm doing my usual 'prank call fly' routine because I'm lonely and my dick is too scabbed up to beat off.

well I guess my cell phone acted up because I got someone other than fly on the phone, but it sort of sounded like fly, but not really, but close enough to where I just started up the prank call - you know what I mean

so the guy (not fly) said hello and I stalled a bit but then just started talking about how last night was amazing and that catapillar fuzz feels so good deep in my asshole but that when I took a shit this morning there were little fuzzes in the poop and that maybe we should stop. The dude threatened to call the cops, and hung up on me, well I thought maybe it was still fly so I called back to act like I was a gay police officer that wanted to "fisticuff fuck" but I got a voicemail that definitely wasn't fly.

so anyways, fly did you get a new cell phone number? :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: so tell us about your other prank calls
there's a ton and I can't recall all of them at the moment, but I'll keep posting them as I do

- I prank called metro with a voicemail in my gay voice telling him that someone the street had seen his moves and given me his name and that I thought he would be perfect for a part in my new boy band, then I proceeded to sing a "snippit" from the first single they would be releasing

"How many dicks can you fit in your ass?

Fit in your ass?

Fit in your ass?"

"I can fit a lot of dicks in my ass

dicks in my ass

dicks in my ass"

I have nothing to contribute, so here's a comic.

frame17.jpg

elpmis said:
So last night I'm doing my usual 'prank call fly' routine because I'm lonely and my dick is too scabbed up to beat off.

well I guess my cell phone acted up because I got someone other than fly on the phone, but it sort of sounded like fly, but not really, but close enough to where I just started up the prank call - you know what I mean

so the guy (not fly) said hello and I stalled a bit but then just started talking about how last night was amazing and that catapillar fuzz feels so good deep in my asshole but that when I took a shit this morning there were little fuzzes in the poop and that maybe we should stop. The dude threatened to call the cops, and hung up on me, well I thought maybe it was still fly so I called back to act like I was a gay police officer that wanted to "fisticuff fuck" but I got a voicemail that definitely wasn't fly.

so anyways, fly did you get a new cell phone number? :(

Ah HA! It was YOU! I swear to god, if you EVER call my house again I will FUCK YOU UP!