this thread title is almost as long as this thread for a meat in JUNE. jfdkslajfklsdj

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
DATES: June 10-12
Address: To be PMed to those confirmed

Confirmed attendees:

Drool
Drool's Wife
Fly
Zoe
theac
pandora
b_sinning
bast
JJ
taeric
Cleetus

Unconfirmed:

Elpmis
Knyte
Kiwi

Would like come but can't so we will tip a 40oz on the curb outside my house in their memory:

Chikken
Spange
sexyburger
Cock? Oui!
Grand Admiral Thrawn
F33nX

Being held hostage by their sexy fiancee:

fuxx

So yea, I was just informed that some of you fgts decided to plan a meet at our place in Savannah (technically Pooler) for sometime in the month of June. So please, when you decide what dates, be sure to let me know so JJ and I can stock up on the schlitz and dead hookers. ;)

BTW, it can't be the weekend of the 25th as we will be at the Dear Friends concert in Atlanta.

Man, I hope Rhodes remembered to stainguard our new couch.

Last edited:
If you guys have it around the middle of the month (weekend of the 11 & 12th) the wife and I might come out. Weve been looking for someplace to go on that weekend.

theacoustician said:
No way. Utah is a scary place.

How about a Vegas meet some day? Kimie and I are considering moving there later this year. Vegas is slightly less scary than Utah, but comes equipped with hookers who will do ANYTHING for a price, and I mean ANYTHING.

KNYTE said:
How about a Vegas meet some day? Kimie and I are considering moving there later this year. Vegas is slightly less scary than Utah, but comes equipped with hookers who will do ANYTHING for a price, and I mean ANYTHING.

that would be cool . . .

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT!

:heart:

Drool-Boy said:
If you guys have it around the middle of the month (weekend of the 11 & 12th) the wife and I might come out. Weve been looking for someplace to go on that weekend.

That weekend would probably be ok, but I'll leave that up to the people planning it. I just need to know when and how much liquor.

bast_imret said:
That weekend would probably be ok, but I'll leave that up to the people planning it. I just need to know when and how much liquor.

Well, were flexible as to the exact weekend, but we need to know before we buy airline tickets, of course;)

Drool-Boy said:
Well, were flexible as to the exact weekend, but we need to know before we buy airline tickets, of course;)

you'd like it down here. Plenty to see and do, and no open container laws in downtown :D

Fat Burger said:
Move it to Portland so I can come.

Suck that you gotta spend all that money on a wedding that you can't come to Savannah. Who needs a silly ol wedding anyway :fly:

Can fuxx still come? JJ was looking forward to getting her hands on . . . I mean meeting her. :shifty:

bast_imret said:
Um, if its at your house.. shouldn't YOU be planning it?

theacoustician said:
Um, if its at your house.. shouldn't YOU be planning it?

that was my point. I was informed earlier that other members of the forum were planning a meet at our house sometime in June. So like I said, plan away, let us know when, and we will get the beir and caek.

bast_imret said:
that was my point. I was informed earlier that other members of the forum were planning a meet at our house sometime in June. So like I said, plan away, let us know when, and we will get the beir and caek.
Um, I think you're smoking the good stuff dude. No one was planning a meet at your house for June. It was just planned for "the future".

Drool-Boy said:
I think I got the wife on board with going, just lemme know what weekend its on. Well get us a goat when we get to the airport.

our house is all of 2 min from the airport. quite a few hotels nearby too. Don't know what the room arrangements will be liek. Other than theac already calling his and pandora's usual room. We've got one more bedroom with a twin bed, and then the living room couch and floor. Or you can feel free to use the dogs crate, which they don't use at night, in the kitchen. Or I can pitch a tent in the backyard. We'll probably keep elpmis there.

bast_imret said:
our house is all of 2 min from the airport. quite a few hotels nearby too. Don't know what the room arrangements will be liek. Other than theac already calling his and pandora's usual room. We've got one more bedroom with a twin bed, and then the living room couch and floor. Or you can feel free to use the dogs crate, which they don't use at night, in the kitchen. Or I can pitch a tent in the backyard. We'll probably keep elpmis there.
You can't sleep out there. There's bears and shit out there.