this thread title is almost as long as this thread for a meat in JUNE. jfdkslajfklsdj

fly said:
i know, i'm a wicked sad panda. i start tuesday, training and such won't let me out of work on friday until like 6, and then i'd have to catch a really early flight back to rochester on sunday morning. :cries:

F33nX said:
i know, i'm a wicked sad panda. i start tuesday, training and such won't let me out of work on friday until like 6, and then i'd have to catch a really early flight back to rochester on sunday morning. :cries:

You should have done what I did. I told my company when I accepted the job that I had already made a commitment for June 10th and would need that off....family reunion... :fly:

Pandora said:
*sigh* I know.... :D
like i told theac earlier, i can't afford to fuck this up. i wanted this job so bad i could practically taste it. if they need me until 6pm on friday, i can't help that. plus the university time off system states that my time doesn't start to accrue until my second pay period.

F33nX said:
like i told theac earlier, i can't afford to fuck this up. i wanted this job so bad i could practically taste it. if they need me until 6pm on friday, i can't help that. plus the university time off system states that my time doesn't start to accrue until my second pay period.

guess I'll have to make due with my crappy homemade DDR pads then :(

F33nX said:

Boo! :(