this thread title is almost as long as this thread for a meat in JUNE. jfdkslajfklsdj

fly said:
plz cume!!!
While the experience would be no less than excellent. I have examinations up until late June, and then I'm moving to an apartment. So no go, you tip-top chap!
Now this is a big deal for anyone. But I refuse to live in anything that has been built before 1970. In my hamlet, this does not make for much perusal.
I will however do my best for the future!

JJ Lady said:
Thats not the same hotel silly! :p

SO I know we are going to the beach. Does anyone want to check out http://www.savcvb.com/vacation/where_to_eat.shtml and click on historic district. We can find someplace cool to eat. I'll make the reservations. I'm thinking Friday night? When is everyone coming in?

We get in late friday night, like 10 or 11, so well probably just go straight to bed. The the wife wants to do some touristy shit around town. I was figuring wed end up at your place in late afternoon sometime?
I dunno.

Drool-Boy said:
We get in late friday night, like 10 or 11, so well probably just go straight to bed. The the wife wants to do some touristy shit around town. I was figuring wed end up at your place in late afternoon sometime?
I dunno.

When are you going back?

Ok...can everyone who is coming post some sort of itinerary letting us know when they are arriving and when they are leaving? I know there was much intrest in wanting to go to the beach but if everyone if coming in on Firday night and levaing Sunday then I don't see how we can do that. So let me know k?

I am pretty sure my grandmother's birthday is the weekend prior to this. So I should be able to make it. (Incidently, my sister is wanting to have a surprise birthday party for my grandmother. I'm not so sure that is a good idea. Surprises when you are 80 are usually not good.)

Anyway, what are the laws against sleeping on the beach like there? :) Could save me a fair bit if they are lax.

JJ Lady said:
Thats not the same hotel silly! :p

SO I know we are going to the beach. Does anyone want to check out http://www.savcvb.com/vacation/where_to_eat.shtml and click on historic district. We can find someplace cool to eat. I'll make the reservations. I'm thinking Friday night? When is everyone coming in?
We'll be in around 10 or 11 also.

Wanna do breakfast or plan on meeting up in the afternon?