This thread is dedicated to Drool-Boy...

S

smileynev

...you son of a bitch.

Please post stories and anecdotes related to our resident...whatever the fuck he is.

Or just insult him.

This one time, drool called me fat, and I called him old. Then we hugged.

So, seriously, this one time me and drool were driving down I90 in his '84 camarro, when these two hot mommas pulled up beside us in their Benz. They must have been into the way drool's hair fluttered in the wind, because the passenger chick flashed us her tatas. I was all like, "Holy shit drool, did you see those melons?!" And he said, "Yes, yes I did. What a shame, such a beautiful woman feeling the need to reveal her intimate self in such a ribald and lecherous way. Her father would be saddened and ashamed to see her in such a way."

I was like, "Woah dude, you don't like tits or something??" To which drool replied, "I love the female form in all its curvaceous glory. The nude feminine body is something to be treasured and cherished, for it is the epitomy of natural beauty. To flaunt it in such a way only serves to titilate. The nude body should only be shared with those close to one's heart."

This one time smiley came over to my house and ate all the food then cried cuz all teh food was gone but the food was all gone so he had to go to the store to get more food.
And then he ate the food.

Drool-Boy said:
This one time smiley came over to my house and ate all the food then cried cuz all teh food was gone but the food was all gone so he had to go to the store to get more food.
genius

Drool-Boy said:
we cried together dude, don't you remember. Embracing, shaking, soaked in each other's tears.