This thread is about picking up ladies

C

crazymike

How many of you actually go talk to girls when you notice them checking you out?

I'm tied on this one. 3 things come to mind.

1) I check out lots of girls, but most of them I would rather not talk too. They are probably only hot until they open their mouth.

2) A very wise heroin addict from my last job gave me some very good advice. Every girl in life just wants one thing, a good pounding. Unfortunately most don't know/admit to this.

3) This one is most probable. Maybe they arn't checking me out, maybe I just have food/drool/semen hanging from the corner of my mouth...

What is your usual course of action? Normally I just smile and continue on my way. Usually about 4 minutes later I think of something really good to say. Unfortunately they are long gone :/

long tall smiley said:
we're all married and/or gay. Sorry dude.

:/

doesn't mean you can't still pick up chicks. it's like game hunting. Nobody really enjoys eating pheasents.

crazymike said:
:/

doesn't mean you can't still pick up chicks. it's like game hunting. Nobody really enjoys eating pheasents.
Is that a euphamism for oral sex?

April23 said:
I HATE being hit on.

Do you check out guys though?

And I don't mean being hit on in a heavy sense.

More like you are waiting in line at the Health Center on free STD Testing day and you notice the person in front of you checking you out. So you make conversation with them. Just small talk.