Baby This thread is a UF safe place

Its only 2000 here so I haven't started drinking yet. Soon though.

Yes I am.

My fellow cats have unlimited credit at the vet. There's been good stories and bad stories though.

I work and supply the money, they supply awesomeness and happiness. And that is Priceless.

I'm from Turkey, even though more than half of the population is as dumb as Americans or Europeans, its still considered a developed country.

I'm a computer engineer, raging alcoholic, atheist, handsome and charismatic, swimmer and cyclist, friend to the cats at the same time. Try that in a third world country and see how it goes.

He might play bass too but dont hold that against him.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Whine whine whine, a 3 hour meeting full of whiny bitches. Fighting over CHAIRS and POP UP STICKY NOTES. We have patients to keep alive, you idiots.

Help me Papi, I hate meetings

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and august
Whine whine whine, a 3 hour meeting full of whiny bitches. Fighting over CHAIRS and POP UP STICKY NOTES. We have patients to keep alive, you idiots.

Help me Papi, I hate meetings

Easy!
Simply present your argument thusly:

16794f1285f65b0ad2b5d216688b747d.gif

Stand up, and leave the room.
Problem solved.

i pretty much won't attend a meeting unless im specifically told to be there. i now email the presenters and say I can't attend but please send me the information. I then briefly look at the information. i then know more about the information than i would have sitting for 4 hours while trainers pad their hours playing with kush balls.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots