Thread This thread has been closed due to a poor thread rating

Why are her parents allowing this?!?
Her mom is a single mother who is FUCKED. UP.
Seriously fucked up rumors that circulate about her in the family. She may or may not have lost her virginity by sneaking into a brother's room, getting him worked up without waking him up, then climbing on top.
she got thick as fuck for prom
Gotta get that winter weight on, it gets cold here in Tampa

Her mom is a single mother who is FUCKED. UP.
Seriously fucked up rumors that circulate about her in the family. She may or may not have lost her virginity by sneaking into a brother's room, getting him worked up without waking him up, then climbing on top.

Gotta get that winter weight on, it gets cold here in Tampa

Wow, there are no words. At least you know she probably wouldn't care about the cousin thing.

Buying Edradour is a bit of a nightmare as by the time you've found one, sampled it and decided you like it, it's sold out. I'm a fan of the port cask editions generally so the Ballechin Port Cask matured would be my choice right now
http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/ballechin-port-cask-matured-whisky/

I had this one a couple of years ago which was only finished in port casks so was more lightly flavoured and seems to still be available

http://www.royalmilewhiskies.com/product.asp?pf_id=0010000021110

I'd also find this Burgundy offering interesting

http://www.royalmilewhiskies.com/product.asp?cat_id=D_EDRA&pf_id=0010000021127

You need to bear in mind that Edradour is only 50cl bottles so you might need more than one for a tasting. They also stick at the £35-£60 mark with no excursions into the 20year old or more expensive end.

Thanks, not the hugest fan of port woods but I will make an exception http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-18443.aspx, this one could be promising that came out recently in a full size bottle

uselessforums.com paid subscriptions for the whole family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna get the wife a video camera but this seems more romantic

Holiday was good. Saw mostly my non-crazy family, and some of my crazy family. Apparently my second youngest cousin on my second oldest aunt's side went full-on slut, showed up in a cocktail dress, apparently showed up to her grandfather's 80-somethingith birthday that they had at the beach wearing a string thong bikini underneath daisy-dukes.

It's always bad when you go to a reunion and you end up trying to figure out exactly how closely related you are to a cousin.
[/The South]

2nd cousin is far enough away to go for it... would we insult you? yes, but still could be worth it
Edit: also, my oldest aunt, who has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, is doing very well.

This thread has been re-opened due to tittys.

There is already a precedent. One of my blood relatives married my... nephew by marriage?

My family is fucked

he the one with the tail?

it's the holiday season and people just don't want to see video of you opening the presents.

we did this once but PBS's banging on the door claiming, the baby was ready to come out of the bath was a little distracting

I remember going to Indian Summer Festival in Wisconsin when I was 16. Went to a pow wow circle and I thought the lead dancer was really hot. We got to chatting and upon more chatting, realized that he was related on my father's side. :fly: Kinda killed my attraction. Still, I couldn't get over gorgeous he was. And at that time, I hadn't even met my biological father yet. Super weird situation. He was hot.

I remember going to Indian Summer Festival in Wisconsin when I was 16. Went to a pow wow circle and I thought the lead dancer was really hot. We got to chatting and upon more chatting, realized that he was related on my father's side. :fly: Kinda killed my attraction. Still, I couldn't get over gorgeous he was. And at that time, I hadn't even met my biological father yet. Super weird situation. He was hot.

This sounds a lot like that one scene in Joe Dirt.