Thread This thread has been closed due to a poor thread rating

There is already a precedent. One of my blood relatives married my... nephew by marriage?

My family is fucked

Don't feel bad, I have something like that in my family and we're not even from the South.

Ok, so my dad that raised me is not my biological father. His father that raised him is not his biological father, and my mother's father that raised her is not her biological father. We don't call them step-parents though because at least in the case of my dad and my dad's dad, they adopted us and raised us as their own, so let's call them Dad and the bio-D father.

so:

My Dad's father's second wife is my Mom's father's cousin or sister or something. My parents had no idea until well after they were married, my both of my parents' fathers had nothing to do with our family for a very long time, and only my dad's father does now (only took him 'til my dad's 50th birthday for the man to take him out for his birthday).

I also have half-brothers somewhere in Louisiana from my father remarrying, but I don't know if they know about me so I've never bothered to contact them.

Don't feel bad, I have something like that in my family and we're not even from the South.

Ok, so my dad that raised me is not my biological father. His father that raised him is not his biological father, and my mother's father that raised her is not her biological father. We don't call them step-parents though because at least in the case of my dad and my dad's dad, they adopted us and raised us as their own, so let's call them Dad and the bio-D father.

so:

My Dad's father's second wife is my Mom's father's cousin or sister or something. My parents had no idea until well after they were married, my both of my parents' fathers had nothing to do with our family for a very long time, and only my dad's father does now (only took him 'til my dad's 50th birthday for the man to take him out for his birthday).

I also have half-brothers somewhere in Louisiana from my father remarrying, but I don't know if they know about me so I've never bothered to contact them.

I had to draw that to figure it out. Some Winterfell shit or something.
Speaking of drawing, you need to do that some more, I will be bored in class for the next couple hours, please draw to entertain me.