FYI This thread can help lower your cholesterol*

Next thing that pisses me off: how everything you buy is suddenly labeled "green", despite the fact nothing's actually changed.

a classic example of the above is the "child safety windows" in cars. They were making cars smaller, the rear door was redesigned to go up over the rear wheel, and suddenly there's no room for the window to go all the way down. Uhhhh, let's call 'em Child Safety Windows!
79928711_ff5180faea.jpg

a classic example of the above is the "child safety windows" in cars. They were making cars smaller, the rear door was redesigned to go up over the rear wheel, and suddenly there's no room for the window to go all the way down. Uhhhh, let's call 'em Child Safety Windows!
79928711_ff5180faea.jpg

Never heard the term "child safety window" before

79928711_ff5180faea.jpg

I know right....that is sooo annoying.

back to the 'healthy' crap. It's like getting 7 grain bread. You THINK you're doing something good, but have completely forgotten that your Wonder bread is made with one grain already, and it's not helping that cottage cheese on your thighs. So, yeah! 7 grains must be better. At Panera, you can even get 9 grain!!!! The problem is with how fine the grain is ground down. The reason it's bad for you is because the grain is so processed, your body doesn't have to work at all to use it & ends up breaking it down and absorbing it really fast. It doesn't matter how 'many' grains are in it, it's how processed the grain is. What you want is "Whole Grain Bread." go get that and then pat yourself on the back.

back to the 'healthy' crap. It's like getting 7 grain bread. You THINK you're doing something good, but have completely forgotten that your Wonder bread is made with one grain already, and it's not helping that cottage cheese on your thighs. So, yeah! 7 grains must be better. At Panera, you can even get 9 grain!!!! The problem is with how fine the grain is ground down. The reason it's bad for you is because the grain is so processed, your body doesn't have to work at all to use it & ends up breaking it down and absorbing it really fast. It doesn't matter how 'many' grains are in it, it's how processed the grain is. What you want is "Whole Grain Bread." go get that and then pat yourself on the back.

I dont think you science. At all.

sonofabitch! the new tops to the water bottles. same price, considerably less plastic top. 'oh, it's better for the environment.' FUCK YOU H2O GUY! It's better for your bottom line.

dude. You're buying water. The most plentiful substance on earth. You can get it for free, anywhere. Except africa. But you're not there.

Everything you're paying is pure profit for them. And theyre laughing at you. So am I.

Periods.

So what you're saying is that you're the only one not laughing when I refill my waterbottle up at the sink?

I respect that...people act as if its beneath them and the water tastes bad...get off your high horse, its water, its free and its one of the perks of being in a modern country so why pass it up?