This sounds like a fatality...

itburnswhenipee said:
Wow... are all these features available on flights within europe, or is it just the transatlantic flights that have the amenities?
Essentially, this is what you can expect in the cabin. Headphones and remote control are supplied, which is excellent.

217145.jpg

And here she is in all her glory, the exact plane that I flew on. Oh flight 98, how I love/hate you so.

854631.jpg

itburnswhenipee said:
Damn. Well, you'll be shocked if you ever take a domestic flight in the US. It's practically a mule train by comparison.
If you fly Song they have TV's on every seat with decent legroom, free headphones, etc.

You usually get planes with all the goodies flying to Hawaii from the East Coast as well.

Or....you could just fly first class :shifty:

Galen said:
haha. I enjoy flying though, so it's not all that bad. I could have brought my laptop on my last flight as BA have power jacks in the majority of the seats, but I decided against it due to the possiblility of damage etc. But that would have made the time fly by. Either that or sleep, but then I risk missing something interesting out the window. :(
I've brought mine to several different countries including the Caribbean, without any damage.