GAY This S@#$ has to stop

that's retarded. same argument gets presented when DADT repeal is brought up

here's a fucking clue: ignore gender. no one gives a shit and a half what you "feel" like, all that matters is whether or not you have a y chromosome or not. don't give a fuck if you had eighteen vaginas installed all over yourself and you wear dresses every day, if you are genetically a dude you will be considered a dude for official purposes. sick and tired of everyone's feelings being brought into these issues.

that's retarded. same argument gets presented when DADT repeal is brought up

here's a fucking clue: ignore gender. no one gives a shit and a half what you "feel" like, all that matters is whether or not you have a y chromosome or not. don't give a fuck if you had eighteen vaginas installed all over yourself and you wear dresses every day, if you are genetically a dude you will be considered a dude for official purposes. sick and tired of everyone's feelings being brought into these issues.

If I'm paying for school, don't I have the right to want to be comfortable?

So, IYO, gay dudes should dorm with straight dudes?

I'd rather we just have a starship troopers/bsg style unisex military but our society isn't mature enough for that yet.

i mean christ, they have to air commercials/PSAs on the armed forces network on base telling us NOT TO RAPE EACH OTHER

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm paying for school, don't I have the right to want to be comfortable?

you have the right to want anything under the sun :p

if you're in an entirely private university and you feel that you should have dorms segregated in such a way, you can either get to together with like-minded students and change the policy or you can take your money elsewhere. if it's a public school then things get a bit hazier.

I'd rather we just have a starship troopers/bsg style unisex military but our society isn't mature enough for that yet.

i mean christ, they have to air commercials/PSAs on the armed forces network on base telling us NOT TO RAPE EACH OTHER

attachment.php

And those started well before they even let women in to the military...

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny you mention this, I'm reading Starship Troopers this week (again, I've read it three or four times) and was thinking the other day that we need to enact their entire system of government. It would be glorious.