This might be a boy thread

I sure do miss the Winghouse in Clwr.

Still have not found a good wing place in Dallas. Went to two diff hooters and the food sucks no matter what the state. They tell me 'Wing Stop' is good.

Winghouse was cool because the food was good and there is darts and pool tables. Girls are hotter there then Hooters too - my son's love the place.

gottoys? said:

Still have not found a good wing place in Dallas. Went to two diff hooters and the food sucks no matter what the state. They tell me 'Wing Stop' is good.

Winghouse was cool because the food was good and there is darts and pool tables. Girls are hotter there then Hooters too - my son's love the place.

And Winghouse has a full bar.

http://www.winghouse.com/01_news.asp

Last edited:
gottoys? said:

Look for BW3s. Good food...

I had a bath and read My Life by Bill Clinton. I needed some relaxation as I was rained on from 9am until 3.15pm and just generally felt drawn.

Thorn Bird said:
i've never been to a hooters.
Strange. It's usually girls that are dragging me to hooters.

I just got home from work. 3 weeks worth the CDs waiting for me to put away and my boss just turned in his 2 week notice. Luckily I'm the only one who can do his job.

FlamingGlory said:
Strange. It's usually girls that are dragging me to hooters.

I just got home from work. 3 weeks worth the CDs waiting for me to put away and my boss just turned in his 2 week notice. Luckily I'm the only one who can do his job.

and what kind of job is this ? why 3 weeks worth of CD's needed to be put away.

fly said:
Look for BW3s. Good food...

Call me picky but I think I did go to BW3s with the boys and the place looked like MacDonalds inside so bright and YELLOW. Tre' did like the wings though.

I like the whole package at winghouse - hardwood floors kinda cabin looking.

gottoys? said:
and what kind of job is this ? why 3 weeks worth of CD's needed to be put away.
Large record/dvd shop, I work in teh shipping and receiving.

I've been in England for the past two weeks. See 'So I went on a trip. (pics)' thread.