This makes me angry

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
First of all, why in the fuck is Hilary taking an ambiguous stance here? Is Obama the only one adult enough to stand up for his beliefs? Is the religious right that far removed from reality that they still think homosexuality is a choice? I work with a dude who thinks this is true and he's a fucking nimrod. Also, does anyone else see the humor in the fact that this douchebag's name is Brownback? hahahaha

Presidential candidate Brownback: Homosexual acts are immoral

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/16/brownback.gays.ap/index.html

Last edited:
It was a question. Give me your take.

My take is so moderated and cooled-down outside of the norm that it's barely applicable, however I still consider myself to fall under the general category you described. I am religious, I am conservative. The point here being that not all of us feel the same way, regardless of our political/religious views.

My take is so moderated and cooled-down outside of the norm that it's barely applicable, however I still consider myself to fall under the general category you described. I am religious, I am conservative. The point here being that not all of us feel the same way, regardless of our political/religious views.

In no disrespect this is exactly why I chose not to label myself, be put in a group of people who do not have all the same views as you. Just seems to me like a mistake in regards to religion and government.

My take is so moderated and cooled-down outside of the norm that it's barely applicable

Please do not take this as an attack. I would like to understand as I left Catholicism long ago due to people's propensity to select which tenets they feel they would like to abide by most. I found it to be largely hypocritical.

How does your understanding stack up against what you're to believe is true? Do you find that you're a bit far from what is expected? If so, how do you justify choosing which ideals you stand by making such things open to interpretation?

not everyone, but the people who are representing your general category on the national political scene feel that way. perhaps it would have been better to use quotes around religious right. i know how you feel though. people are always making blanket statements about "liberals" that don't apply to me.

Please do not take this as an attack. I would like to understand as I left Catholicism long ago due to people's propensity to select which tenets they feel they would like to abide by most. I found it to be largely hypocritical.

How does your understanding stack up against what you're to believe is true? Do you find that you're a bit far from what is expected? If so, how do you justify choosing which ideals you stand by making such things open to interpretation?

No, I don't see that as an attack, it's a perfectly reasonable question.

My stance on homosexuality is, to put it simply, that I don't care. I don't have the time or the authority in life to pass judgement on someone else because they happen to care for someone of the same sex. I don't see it as a threat to my life in any way, nor do I base my opinions of individuals on their sexual preference. I try (though I'm admittedly not great at it) to base my feelings towards someone on what they do, how they act, and how they present themselves.

Does God see homosexuality as "sin"? I don't know, I'm not God. Since I don't know for sure it wouldn't make sense for me to pass judgement on someone, or make their lives unnecessarily difficult, so I don't.

I've known quite a few great people in my life who were gay, and have been lucky to have had their friendship. It's counterproductive and idiotic to pass up on having the opportunities that having friends carries with it because of who they happen to share their bed with.

To address possibly being hypocritical I'll simply say this:

Would I die for what I believe? Yes.
Would I fight for what I believe? Most definitely.
Do I take every thing I've ever heard in Sunday School as cold, hard, fact? Not necessarily.

If God is going to punish me because I had a nice dinner with dbzeag and chimney in Vegas back in 2007, and didn't stop to tell them that they're going to burn in hell, then that is a risk I'm willing to take, because that's not how I do things.

If that makes me a hypocrite then I guess that's what I am.

Last edited:
Aside from the no-name candidate with no backing that is the topic I'd like to address the Hillary question.

She never takes a stance on ANYTHING. We've had her as a senator for 7-ish years now and on any topic she wont commit one way or the other until after the fact. The only thing she has pushed repeatedly is socialized health care. I remember listening to her in the senate when they voted for the Iraq war the first time and her statement was completely void of picking anything "I'm voting for it because it's my duty to the president." The average american has an attention span of 5~ minutes so this works, very well.

This sort of fence sitting always looks "good" in the end compared to Kerry's flip flopping, and Obama actually saying ANYTHING. He's a newbie, and he will be owned by the queen bitch.

I'm voting republican anyway. Because if anything I like guns.

Of course it is, those flaming disgusting diseased queens :mad:

Bwahahahahahahahaha, you remind me so much of one of my buddies it is shocking, lol

You will get a kick out of this...

I was out of town last weekend visiting some friends and we went to this super redneck house. Was getting drunk and a friend decided to talk about how fast i can chug beers. I out chug everyone except this 21 year old kid. Cool as hell guy and we had like 3 or 4 chuggin contest. I was like "You remind me of me when I was younger" and was to drunk to notice everyone laughing. I find out the next day that he was gay :fly: . Oh man I did I turn red :elfpenis:

No, I don't see that as an attack, it's a perfectly reasonable question.

My stance on homosexuality is, to put it simply, that I don't care. I don't have the time or the authority in life to pass judgement on someone else because they happen to care for someone of the same sex. I don't see it as a threat to my life in any way, nor do I base my opinions of individuals on their sexual preference. I try (though I'm admittedly not great at it) to base my feelings towards someone on what they do, how they act, and how they present themselves.

Does God see homosexuality as "sin"? I don't know, I'm not God. Since I don't know for sure it wouldn't make sense for me to pass judgement on someone, or make their lives unnecessarily difficult, so I don't.

I've known quite a few great people in my life who were gay, and have been lucky to have had their friendship. It's counterproductive and idiotic to pass up on having the opportunities that having friends carries with it because of who they happen to share their bed with.

To address possibly being hypocritical I'll simply say this:

Would I die for what I believe? Yes.
Would I fight for what I believe? Most definitely.
Do I take every thing I've ever heard in Sunday School as cold, hard, fact? Not necessarily.

If God is going to punish me because I had a nice dinner with dbzeag and chimney in Vegas back in 2007, and didn't stop to tell them that they're going to burn in hell, then that is a risk I'm willing to take, because that's not how I do things.

If that makes me a hypocrite then I guess that's what I am.

Unfortunately that means you are a hypocrite, but at least you accept and acknowledge it. Does the church not make a stance that if you see something bad and don't do anything about it be a sin as well as the act that is going on? If that is the case, you cannot have dinner with me because you know about me and have a "duty" to teach me the proper path.

Bwahahahahahahahaha, you remind me so much of one of my buddies it is shocking, lol

You will get a kick out of this...

I was out of town last weekend visiting some friends and we went to this super redneck house. Was getting drunk and a friend decided to talk about how fast i can chug beers. I out chug everyone except this 21 year old kid. Cool as hell guy and we had like 3 or 4 chuggin contest. I was like "You remind me of me when I was younger" and was to drunk to notice everyone laughing. I find out the next day that he was gay :fly: . Oh man I did I turn red :elfpenis:

This is why we call you a flaming queen behind your back :fly: :heart: