This Just in:

...right. I dont know any of these people.
But you e-know each other enough to know how to pick on each other with specific references. Does that make any sense?

oh wow. so all the people that joined, basically were :tard: and didn't figure it out. that's funny.

I'd never heard of useless forums before, as soon as I saw it linked, I signed up as quick as I could, I didn't want to end up with a high UID again, etc. I know Sanjay'd said something about working on a new forum in another thread, and he'd said something about mattcohn helping him out with it, and the new posts were by people like why_ask_why, who I recognized from genmay. And then I figured out that it wasn't the new genmay at all, but that I kind of like the fact that its not all LOL NEGRO COCK GOATSE et al ad nauseam.

But you e-know each other enough to know how to pick on each other with specific references. Does that make any sense?

I'd never heard of useless forums before, as soon as I saw it linked, I signed up as quick as I could, I didn't want to end up with a high UID again, etc. I know Sanjay'd said something about working on a new forum in another thread, and he'd said something about mattcohn helping him out with it, and the new posts were by people like why_ask_why, who I recognized from genmay. And then I figured out that it wasn't the new genmay at all, but that I kind of like the fact that its not all LOL NEGRO COCK GOATSE et al ad nauseam.

needs moar postin