This Just in:

It's because you all are a bunch of fucktards.

The only reason I stay is because I have a low self esteem.

no, the only reason we keep you around is because we need a clown to make fun of..

it used to be me.. Thanks for coming over Wonko.. you retard now DANCE

doubly post

And speaking to zengirl from the other thread, yes next time I am present in Chicago I shall take you up. :p

And speaking to zengirl from the other thread, yes next time I am present in Chicago I shall take you up. :p

most excellent.

I feel like such an outsider here, the only people I've met from here are eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee. I :heart: them but this place feels like an exclusive club you really don't get to belong to unless you know everyone

most excellent.

I feel like such an outsider here, the only people I've met from here are eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee. I :heart: them but this place feels like an exclusive club you really don't get to belong to unless you know everyone

There is a very simple soloution to this.

COME TO A MEAT!

Actually, I've met a lot of people on here and I still don't feel like I belong. :hs:

I like this forum so far. It seems like it's definately a lot more mature, the people who post aren't quite as mean and/or nasty, and there's actual content.

most excellent.

It's only your fault you don't come to the meets!

most excellent.

I will be near Chicago area around thanksgiving. Isnt that were you guys live? Will you be around? :heart: