This Just in:

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So what do you guys think of all the new Genmay people coming over to the forum? I have never been on it so I have no clue how it compares to UF but have heard some random things :fly: .

If you are one of the new people that got released to the wild what do you think of this forum and will you be visiting often?

So what do you guys think of all the new Genmay people coming over to the forum? I have never been on it so I have no clue how it compares to UF but have heard some random things :fly: .

If you are one of the new people that got released to the wild what do you think of this forum and will you be visiting often?

Insert Trite Cliche about cream rising to the top, wheat separated from chaff(sp?), etc.

Things always have a way of working themselves out. Most of these people aren't making it out of their own threads. The people that do will either continue to be contributing members or they'll fade away and die off or they'll blow up and get banned.

I'm hoping for a few blow-ups, if only to keep things interesting.

Why don't you just register for an account over there?

I think that most of them wont be posting in a few weeks.

We had djfacemachine and sahraelement here too and they just disappeared.

Do you think that we will get an increase of valued members or does theac and fly have there ban shoes on :fly:

We've already approved 3 people and it looks like 2 or 3 more might make the cut. I'm guessing that most won't stay longer that a couple of weeks though. That just seems to be the way it is.