This just in: zumpiez joins Useless Forums...

zumpiez said:
I've never had that. What is it?

sauteed chicken , usually breaded with some sort of sauce, baby corn, bell peppers, minced ginger and garlic over pork fried rice

so good

thrawn said:
sauteed chicken , usually breaded with some sort of sauce, baby corn, bell peppers, minced ginger and garlic over pork fried rice

so good
That. Sounds. Awesome. I need to keep an eye out for it next time I hit up chinese.

zumpiez said:
That. Sounds. Awesome. I need to keep an eye out for it next time I hit up chinese.

I make it on occasion (NOT GAY), but it is usually my first choice at a Chinese restaurant. An eggroll and copious amounts of soy sauce, I am happy.

I.C.Water said:
Video-5.gif

:( you're scary as shit, dawg.

I don't think FG has ever really been mean to me. I would go back and check my intro thread, but since it was in the PG and doesn't exist anymore, I can't. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't like me cause he's never verbally abused me :(.

Welcome new kid. I went to Seattle once, seemed like a nice city, I may have to go back someday. What do you do on weekends to entertain yourself?

kiwi said:
I don't think FG has ever really been mean to me. I would go back and check my intro thread, but since it was in the PG and doesn't exist anymore, I can't. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't like me cause he's never verbally abused me :(.
You signed up before I started bothering to post in welcome threads. You just dont... Hm... Never thought to make fun of you. It just never occured to me. :(

FlamingGlory said:
Him. Ignore is complete here. When you do it all their posts just disappear. Rather nifty actually.

girl he's stalking, i asked him if she knew about this place, and then i said you need more people to pick on.

what's up with putting him on ignore? :confused: