This just in: zumpiez joins Useless Forums...

Sarcasmo said:
God I love Seattle. Do you need an ambiguously gay roommate with a kid?
You can never have too many of those, I suppose.

FlamingGlory said:
I'm not sure what to do when you ask a question though... It's like outside the bounds of my habitual misogyny.

And I'm not sure what to do with most of the things you say to me, mainly because they really just don't mean anything. We're like two peas in a pod.

sarelement said:
And I'm not sure what to do with most of the things you say to me, mainly because they really just don't mean anything. We're like two peas in a pod.

You don't want a guy like FG. Unless you enjoy getting trenches dug for your birthday.

sarelement said:
An interesting and sad observation :(

Sarcasmo said:
Sweet! Show me where the bitches hang out and where I can get good Chinese food.
I know TWO good Chinese places. You will have more General Tso than you can handle, my friend.

FlamingGlory said:
I meant sarelement and w_a_w ;) Of course this is the first thread she's posted in beside her own.

It's a lot easier to tell you what it's not. This is not a popularity contest, this is not someplace for retarded one word or cliched responses, this is not where you beg for pics. You will treat the other posters with something resembling respect, you will contribute if you post in a thread, you will not make blog threads (they dont get locked, you just get ridiculed). I am "The Welcoming Party" and will tell you these things, and/or insult you simply to drive out the weak.

We have a discussion forum, it is not genmay's discussion forum. The same standards apply there as do here.

None of these things are rules de jure. They are standards that make the forum work like a close knit community. You will not be punished for breaking them but you will be treated with disdain and more than likely ostracized.

I'm not really into having a discussion on communism. I was jerking your chain so to speak by being unreasonable.

i could swear saras thread was just a assload of requests for pics of her tits etc..:rolleyes:

Drool-Boy said:
Sweet & sour chicken ftw

Video-5.gif