This just in: Zach joins Useless Forums...

Pandora said:
We're talking about the guy that wears gloves to fire his gun because anything less would be "uncivilized".....? There's definatly some rage hiding in that short little head of his somewhere. :fly:

He wears the gloves to limit fingerprints and to not leaves traces of gun powder on his hands. Crazy and angry aren't the same thing.

SpangeMonkee said:
He wears the gloves to limit fingerprints and to not leaves traces of gun powder on his hands. Crazy and angry aren't the same thing.

Spange knows too much, he must be eliminated.

...I guess typing that here wasn't necessarily wise.

SpangeMonkee said:
well, come to Atlanta and we can sort this out over a game of basketball.. umm.. volleyba.. ummm.. highjump.. umm.. Candy Land.. Yes, Candy Land.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm surprisingly good at volley ball. Granted, I cannot spike, but I serve, set, and return pretty well.

Pandora said:
Who cares about all that. Everyone knows volley ball is all about the hawties in the bikinis. So Knyte, how do you look in a bikini?!?!

Better than you'd think!..wait, what?

KNYTE said:
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm surprisingly good at volley ball. Granted, I cannot spike, but I serve, set, and return pretty well.

I did not know you enjoyed volleyball, we should round up a group of people that like to play and find a sand volleyball net somewhere. I'm not very good but I enjoy playing it.

SpangeMonkee said:
oh yeah. that comes well after the sex phase.

Oh. We are saving ourselves and waiting to have sex till the kids are grown and moved out. So I guess we'll have the volleyball conversation in about 24 years.