This just in: wtfbbq? joins Useless Forums...

Until that long post, I was a little worried about this one. Keep posting a little more like that and I'm sure someone will call for you to be voted up.

have never met her, I thought she went to college in Oregon? have only been to fairbanks once while i've been here

From what I recall, yeah. I thought you knew her for some reason at first, it may just be your avatar at NHP. I remember who I was thinking about now.

From what I recall, yeah. I thought you knew her for some reason at first, it may just be your avatar at NHP. I remember who I was thinking about now.

probably thinking of methodical; i think he still posts on hard forums

Hello new person. It's a small world after all! My dad was an airplane technician type person in the USAF too. :cool: After 26 long years tho he retired. Now if I could only remember what he worked on.... C-141's n'stuff

26 years? thats too long for me. rode on a c-141 the way to korea, wasn't configured for passengers either, so we had to sit on jumpseats and cargo nets the entire 9 hour flight.

Hello new person. It's a small world after all! My dad was an airplane technician type person in the USAF too. :cool: After 26 long years tho he retired. Now if I could only remember what he worked on.... C-141's n'stuff

that's what my dad did :thrawn: