This just in: worm joins Useless Forums...

Does that trigger a social or something? And does everyone have to drink with their left hand? Well, really their mouths, but use their left hand to transport said drink to drinking level.... Damn. That would be a kick ass parlor trick. I can't imagine how much dough you could win in bar bets if you could drink beer through your hand. I could quit my job and just get wrecked all the time. Funny how that didn't work in college......

Ed Lover was the man.

edlover.jpg

If enjoying his movie Who's the Man is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Doesn't he call Ice-T "Chauncey" ??

Well, I've been a lurker for a little while after Floptical introduced me to this forum. Thought the floptical meet was fantastic, and since then I've been on a quest to fight The Nothing as well. I'm an Aries, was on the JV Ninja team in high school, and will sweep the leg at the drop of a hat.

Who is this?

Who is this?

'tis I, The Worm. You may remember me from the movies Midnight Madness and Zorro 3: Eat The Worm.

I work with Flop, and got hooked after seeing the pics from the Floptical Meet. He said I had to sign up before the party next week so I'll at least be able to put a face to the screen names.

'tis I, The Worm. You may remember me from the movies Midnight Madness and Zorro 3: Eat The Worm.

I work with Flop, and got hooked after seeing the pics from the Floptical Meet. He said I had to sign up before the party next week so I'll at least be able to put a face to the screen names.

I loved you in Friday.

No no silly boy I'm his ex I was wondering if I had met you before . . .

No no silly boy I'm his ex I was wondering if I had met you before . . .

Fair enough. In that case, I'd have to say no, we haven't met before. Unless there was a rendezvous in a past life. Were you Joan of Arc? If so, that wouldn't work. I didn't even know where France was back then.

BWHAHAH I loved that show.

Didn't Bobcat {Whatzhisname} do th voice of the rabbit? I vaguely recall that show. The only part I remember is the rabbit. eh.

BTW, Hell oand welcome to the focal point for elecrtonic insanity, home of the short bus special.

Watch out for Drool-boy (a.k.a JPatrick,) he's our resident monkey and he's not afraid to fling poo.

Will do. Thanks for the warning.

And that show was legit. Bobcat Goldthwait was the voice of the rabbit, and Nikki Cox and her huge cans played the Kelly Bundy-esque role.

Will do. Thanks for the warning.

And that show was legit. Bobcat Goldthwait was the voice of the rabbit, and Nikki Cox and her huge cans played the Kelly Bundy-esque role.

And then they had the love affair between Nikki Cox and the stuffed bunny. They ended up getting married . . . and divorced IRL.

Just goes to show that bunny can't buy happiness.

OK. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go kick my own ass for that.