This just in: worm joins Useless Forums...

worm

Flaccid Member
Dec 18, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

This is Flops friend from work. Prolly another of those IT-killer combos.

(fucking firefox wont let me type an apostrophe or slash right now without bringing up some quick find bullshit. ARGH :mad:)

Well, I've been a lurker for a little while after Floptical introduced me to this forum. Thought the floptical meet was fantastic, and since then I've been on a quest to fight The Nothing as well. I'm an Aries, was on the JV Ninja team in high school, and will sweep the leg at the drop of a hat.

(fucking firefox wont let me type an apostrophe or slash right now without bringing up some quick find bullshit. ARGH :mad:)

Go to all your other open browsers (and maybe tabs) and click on the page bodies to take focus out of any text boxes that might have grabbed it. FF has some focus issues and I've been too lazy to file a bug. A lot of pages have search boxes that like to grab the cursor, which compounds the problem.

Do you wear a mustache?

Huh?? What did Flop say? Who else were you talking to?!?!?! It was college and I was in a different place!!!!

Oh.... you mean do I actually have one of my own.... now I'm tracking. I don't have a mustache. Not after the accident.....

Just chillin. Little bit of wine, some Wii action, checking out the football game. Speaking of Nintendo, do you think Mexicans tell their friends they're playing the Nintendo Nosotros?

Well, I've been a lurker for a little while after Floptical introduced me to this forum. Thought the floptical meet was fantastic, and since then I've been on a quest to fight The Nothing as well. I'm an Aries, was on the JV Ninja team in high school, and will sweep the leg at the drop of a hat.

you had me at karate kid. hello.

Just chillin. Little bit of wine, some Wii action, checking out the football game. Speaking of Nintendo, do you think Mexicans tell their friends they're playing the Nintendo Nosotros?

je ne comprend pas

are you posting from the bottom of a tequila bottle or poking your head out of an anus for increased wifi signal?