This just in: wonko80 joins Useless Forums...

kiwi said:
Welcome new kid. Anyone who can give out inside dirt on Sarcasmo is okay in my book.

When is the kid due? Knyte and I (yes we are married) are expecting Aug 31, but hoping he comes much much sooner (I'm thinking this weekend would be okay.)

That would mean that I wouldn't have to help my sister move, so I'm ok with that.

wonko80 said:
Should be due in the middle of March. We are actually going for our first sonogram tomorrow morning, where we will apparently get a more accurate due date.

So did you guys meet on this board or just both decide to start posting here?

We met in person, not like the crazies that meet someone online and them move across the country to live with them. :fly:

Knyte was posting here first and then conned me into joining.

kiwi said:
We met in person, not like the crazies that meet someone online and them move across the country to live with them. :fly:

Knyte was posting here first and then conned me into joining.

I see what you did there.

How long are we banning Sarcasmo.

Or maybe I should just change his password and occasionally leave hints on the forum till he figures it out.

Drool-Boy said:
Instead of banning him, maybe you could just change his name to "SuckAssMo" for a few days. That would be amusing:)
A name and title rape. I like this. Ok, how's this : someone suggest a new name and title for Sarcasmo so I can let the new kid out.

Unfortunately Wonko will no longer be joining us. He had a horrible accident last night when he walked into his living room and a crowbar came out of nowhere and got lodged in his temporal lobe. :(

RIP Wonko

Sarcasmo said:
Unfortunately Wonko will no longer be joining us. He had a horrible accident last night when he walked into his living room and a crowbar came out of nowhere and got lodged in his temporal lobe. :(

RIP Wonko

Dead before I got to meat him, what a shame